ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Still having Logan
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 2:28 pm by nayandeep

» Immobilizer got activated
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_lcap20%Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_lcap19%Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_lcap18%Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_lcap10%Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_lcap20%Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_lcap3%Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_lcap4%Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_lcap3%Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_lcap0%Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_lcapTest drove the Chevrolet Cruze Voting_barTest drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_lcapTest drove the Chevrolet Cruze Voting_barTest drove the Chevrolet Cruze Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
radiator price petrol BRAKE sensor diesel pump Plug manual suspension logan belt engine clutch sound coolant boot Starting alternator verito front fuel axle light filter gear
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nayandeep
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
nayandeep

Male
Number of posts : 448
City, Country : Kolkata, India.
LOGAN Model : DLS 1.5
ClubLogan Points : 267
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Empty
PostSubject: Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze   Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:27 am

Hi,
Today I took a test drive of Cruze LTZ. The interiors are quite good and contemporary. The 2 lt engine has the power to put the car in full throttle with just the release of the clutch. With some extra press on the pedal will make the car zooom. I simply loved that pick up. The 16'' wheels maneuverer the almost a ft deep pot holes with ease.
However with high torque of around 2k, the car seemed to be much less stable than the Logan. The car felt a bit shaky and the road grip was not as good as that in Logan. It has less space inside than the Logan , so is the boot. The seats are well contoured but were very hard and felt almost like wood.
The final verdict was given by my wife.... She never wants to switch from Logan to this car. According to her sitting within Logan was much more comfortable than this one.

So I might face some tough resistance from her during my car upgrade to Cruze.

This is the problem with Logan. Once u ride it, every other car will feel crunched. cheers
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze   Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:57 pm

With some extra press on the pedal will make the car zooom.

KICKDOWN
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
nayandeep
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
nayandeep

Male
Number of posts : 448
City, Country : Kolkata, India.
LOGAN Model : DLS 1.5
ClubLogan Points : 267
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze   Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Its the accelerator pedal.
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze   Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Oh Shit it isnt an automatic is it ! So it cant be a kickdown can
Rule 1 and 2 are cancelled lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
jishnubba@yahoo.com
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
jishnubba@yahoo.com

Male
Number of posts : 41
City, Country : bangalore,india
LOGAN Model : 1.5 dlx
ClubLogan Points : 58
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze   Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Quote :
This is the problem with Logan. Once u ride it, every other car will feel crunched. cheers

This statement is very true!!! I miss my logan!! Linea feels like a cupboard after the logan's wardrobe!! :A
Back to top Go down
Dushie
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
Dushie

Male
Number of posts : 250
City, Country : Bangalore, India
LOGAN Model : DLE
ClubLogan Points : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze   Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:32 pm

This is the exact reason i have not switched my car, My driving is less and when i do outstation trips i prefer the space and comfort of Logan. Plus i can fit my entire family of 5 with their luggage in the boot. Have not been able to find any other car in this range which give the same comfort space and feel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze   Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test drove the Chevrolet Cruze
Page 1 of 1