ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:14 pm by abhishek2007

» TIMING BELT REPLACED, PICK UP DEGRADATION
Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:35 pm by mmehra

» Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:15 pm by noelravin

» Petrol smell
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:05 pm by mmehra

» Tyre
Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:28 pm by zapping

» Oil smell from A/C vents and Clutch change
Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:26 pm by zapping

» 2010 Logan MCV Horn Wiring diagram
Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:24 pm by zapping

» General information regarding spare parts
Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:18 pm by zapping

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:10 am by vineethev

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:20 am
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
20%
 20% [ 130 ]
Mist Silver
19%
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
18%
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
10%
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
20%
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
3%
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
4%
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
3%
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
0%
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
3%
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 664
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245

sAuMiL

vsuprak

Mir...

RajeshNamb

ashutosh

HITESH

nayandeep

tomlai

Logan_loverinDelhi

Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
switch Plug fuel headlight verito accessories steering economy filter logan diesel mileage belt life engine pressure
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Tough test of Verito D4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
drkeshav
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!

Male
Number of posts : 54
City, Country : Shimla, India
LOGAN Model : Verito D4
ClubLogan Points : 76
Registration date : 2011-07-04

PostSubject: Tough test of Verito D4   Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Well friends. I am putting my Verito D4 to tough tests. On 15th of this month, I started my journey to Dehradun from Shimla. As the short route to Dehradun (Kumarhatti to Nahan etc) is under heavy repairs, I decided to travel via Chandigarh, Sahzadpur, Kala Amb, Nahan and then to Dehradun. From Shimla to Chandigarh, the journey was very easy and most comfortable and the average came out to be 29.4 Kms/Ltr. From Chandigarh to Kala Amb, again the road was quite good. From Kala Amb to Nahan, the road was full of pot holes. It was difficult to decide whether potholes were in the road or road was in the potholes. The speed was just 15 to 20 Km/hr. Even big trucks were having a tough time. Well the average was just 18.1 kms/Ltr.

From Nahan to Dehradun, the road was somewhat good though for some kilometers it was quite bad.. I returned after two days via Haridwar, Yamunanagar, Ambala, Chandigarh and then to Shimla. From Roorkee to Saharanpur, the road was again full of king size potholes and driving was quite a task. Well, the car took its beating but both of us survived the ordeal. The total journey was about 600 Kilometers and overall average came our to be 22.3 Kms/Litre. Not bad keeping in view the condition of the roads. My car has been through first service. This time I found Verito showing more power and better handling. I hope after second service, Verito will perform better. I may also add the car is solid and is capable of taking good amount of punishment. I am satisfied. Well done Verito.

I may also mention that my plan of organising fun rally of Logan-Verito rally in Shimla had to be cancelled as the local Mahindra dealer refused to give me the addresses of Logan-Verito owners. He thinks that the addresses are National Secrets. He did not have the courtesy to send a formal reply. So much so for the dealer's attitude. Are Mahindra people listening?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sreit.org

Tough test of Verito D4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1