ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Still having Logan
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 2:28 pm by nayandeep

» Immobilizer got activated
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_lcap20%service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_lcap19%service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_lcap18%service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_lcap10%service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_lcap20%service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_lcap3%service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_lcap4%service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_lcap3%service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_lcap0%service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_lcapservice - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Voting_barservice - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_lcapservice - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Voting_barservice - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
engine axle Starting clutch radiator price BRAKE petrol gear suspension logan filter front sound sensor belt alternator coolant light verito Plug fuel boot diesel manual pump
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS

Go down 
+3
Mir...
vsuprak
skkedia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
skkedia
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
skkedia

Male
Number of posts : 1
City, Country : Mumbai, India
LOGAN Model : GLX1.6
ClubLogan Points : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-20

service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Empty
PostSubject: BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS   service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:37 pm

Though Logan is a good car in performance, it lacks good looks and sufficient service centers. The Quality of showrooms/service centers and the services rendered are not so good in comparison to Maruti. Imagine no Ac in their Service center and showroom at G3 motors Malad and the service centre office is in a basement. They even refused to me show their workshop. The advantage is that the car is very spacious and sturdy. If Mahindra can do something about their no. of showrooms and service centers and their quality it would definitely enhance their Sales. Can you imagine that the Dealer (Sahil Motors- Andheri West -also known as GMS) from whom I bought my Car in Mumbai closed own in 6 months time without any info. and closed all its contact means. They carried out a shoddy job of anti rust treatment and after their closure Mahindra and other dealers expressed their helplessness in the matter. Can you imagine that this dealer took the Cheque for the extended warranty and never remitted the amount to Mahindra and no certificate for the same was issued to me for months and I had to literally take up the matter vigorously with Mahindra after I realised that I have been cheated. Just to let you know that G3 Motors replaced my Spark Plugs after 10000kms in 1 year where as the Service Book says that they should be replaced after 20000 kms and the Board displayed in G3 motors says that it should be done after 40000 kms. They never gave me my old spark plugs. It just means that the Spark plugs were never replaced but I was merely billed for them by G3, Malad east, Mumbai. No Proper Bill was issued for the repairs work carried out by them. Every time for free service also they charge 100/- to 200/- towards consumables, which in my opinion is not correct. A Good car is being handled poorly and it seems it will ultimately meet the fate of Fiat Cars. Today even if FIAT is bringing good Cars, people are scared to buy them due to their past bad reputation. If the present state continues I think Mahindra vehicles will also be in the same position.[b]
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male
Number of posts : 1182
City, Country : Bangalore / IND
LOGAN Model : 1.5DLX Fiery Black - 132,000kms (sold)
ClubLogan Points : 1031
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS   service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:17 am

Hi SSKedia,

I do agree with your point that the Logan is indeed a very good vehicle, losing its fame because of improper or rather poor service attention.

Mahindra for that matter has a long way to come in terms of its service.
It is sad to note that the dealer actually cheated you of most pof the privileges you were entitled to.

It is very difficult to regain the lost faith with a company and does put off any future association with the company.

I am myself working with one of the premier car manufacturers and hence put across thie messsage that for any car manufacturer, it is more important to retain the faith and trust of existing customers, before looking out for association with newer customers.

I think this will be an insight for people like us into how bad things can get some times.

I share my concern with you as I might also be one of those who could face asimilar situation tomorrow.

But I do beleive that your car is definitely upto your expectations.
We would like to know more about your car and your share of good and not-so-good moments you have had with it, in case you would be willing to share them.

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Mir...
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Mir...

Male
Number of posts : 659
City, Country : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
LOGAN Model : 1.4 GLX
ClubLogan Points : 624
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS   service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:14 pm

here is a review posted by skkedia saab on mouthshut. simply because service center experience was not good, he claims not to waste money on the car.

http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Mahindra-Renault_Logan-171576-1.html

though i am happy that a person of 50 years in age (if at all the profile is true), decides buying logan breaking all legacy tradition of Maruti. i am too glad.
Back to top Go down
Dushie
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
Dushie

Male
Number of posts : 250
City, Country : Bangalore, India
LOGAN Model : DLE
ClubLogan Points : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS   service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:10 pm

Well i bought my car from Vijay sales in bangalore, and got it serviced from them, guess they have shut shop and no longer are mahindra dealers so wondering the next steps and where to get my car serviced this time ?
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male
Number of posts : 1680
City, Country : Mumbai, India
LOGAN Model : Logan DLE Sahara Beige
ClubLogan Points : 881
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS   service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:17 pm

Welcome to Club Logan Mr. Kedia,
I like the rest also feel disturbed reading the issues you faced. I am from Mumbai as well and i would suggest you go to NBS International. This may be far from your residence but believe me, there's always a difference in company owned ones and the rest. Even Milestone in Dadar is a good one though i found NBS better. Try and let us know your experience. And yea, both of them have Air-conditioned waiting areas with LCD's and also courteous staff.
My View is, we should start abandoning the dealers who think customers arent important to them! That way, they probably will learn their lesson fastest Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ClubLogan.com
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS   service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:35 pm

@ Dushie,

I have good experience with Sireesh Service till now. Also heard that India garage is good.

Sireesh has service centers at Marathahalli and at Jakkur.

Also heard that India garage is good for Logan service. Though for scorpio, i have heard dofferent reviews.
Back to top Go down
HITESH
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
HITESH

Male
Number of posts : 460
City, Country : ludhiana,punjab.india.
LOGAN Model : logan dls
ClubLogan Points : 260
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS   service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:02 am

i get my car serviced at MODERN MOTORS.

and a word for them..... AMAZING STAFF
Back to top Go down
Dushie
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
Dushie

Male
Number of posts : 250
LOGAN Model : DLE
ClubLogan Points : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS   service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:51 pm

@ vsuprak

Update well heard Vijai auto has been taken over now SKS automobiles and they are now providing service to Logan.

Haven't heard much about them, just saw their details in todays newspaper where Mahiindra has advertised for Xylo and provided contact details on the dealers
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS   service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:54 pm

Well I havent had much of a clue about that change. Will try to see if anyone in my circle has heard something about SKS Automobiles.
Back to top Go down
RajeshNamb
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
RajeshNamb

Male
Number of posts : 655
LOGAN Model : DLX
ClubLogan Points : 334
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS   service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:00 pm

I have had my vehicle serviced at Sireesh, so far. There have been issues but they have managed to sort it to my satisfaction. I would say Sireesh is good.
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS   service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Yes. I'd myself pretty much agree to that. Though Sireesh is like a rookie, they manage to do the job to my satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS   service - BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOGAN DEALERS/ SERVICE CENTERS
Page 1 of 1