ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Still having Logan
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 2:28 pm by nayandeep

» Immobilizer got activated
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_lcap19%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_lcap18%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_lcapAre you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Voting_barAre you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_lcapAre you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Voting_barAre you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
suspension coolant fuel boot light belt price clutch engine Starting front pump verito logan manual gear sound axle filter sensor Plug diesel alternator radiator petrol BRAKE
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Are you satisfied with your Logan

Go down 
+16
HITESH
nayandeep
sAuMiL
Parag
Logan_loverinDelhi
Mir...
Loganromeo
rdr
adamkathy23
vsuprak
tomlai
nilanjan
ajajaj
martin245
RajeshNamb
ezee
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Are you Satisfied with Your Logan
Yes
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_lcap83%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 25 ]
No
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Dont Know
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
nilanjan
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
nilanjan

Male
Number of posts : 169
City, Country : Kolkata, India
LOGAN Model : 1.5 DLX
ClubLogan Points : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:01 am

since, renault is just a JV with M & M in india, and have not started manufacturing here yet, so the resale value of the car reduces a lot( since people becomes predictive of how long the company will stay here) , and people here really wants to sell off their cars within five years, since the depreciation value in india decreases a lot after 4-5 years.....
Back to top Go down
Thomas Mathew
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Thomas Mathew

Male
Number of posts : 24
City, Country : New delhi, India
LOGAN Model : yet not
ClubLogan Points : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:37 pm

Dont worry about the life of logan.Because Renault already started a JV with Nissan and Bajaj.And Renault know the dept of automobile business in india.They are not like others who fleed from india due to some JV s.Indians know about the quality of Renault .Better than all the cars in same category now producing in india. And if they have any problem with the exisiting JV why they are planning to produce the sandero model from same platform in M&M.The Logan is a threat to other companies media is making some unnecessary command about the JV and all .MR karlos Ghosn is a man of courage he is the Man behind the JV.So tell your friends to purchase the car and enjoy the driving .
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:24 pm

EXACTLY!!! We had this problem in Germany (and the German market is very critical) The newspapers gave the Logan a bad name but due to Forums like this the truth got out that the car is Value for money and the LOGAN is SOLD OUT until 2010 anf that is just in Germany its the same on the rest of mainland Europe
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male
Number of posts : 1680
City, Country : Mumbai, India
LOGAN Model : Logan DLE Sahara Beige
ClubLogan Points : 881
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:40 pm

I WISH this happens here too...!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ClubLogan.com
Parag
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Parag

Male
Number of posts : 168
City, Country : Pune
LOGAN Model : 1.4 GLX
ClubLogan Points : 214
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:33 pm

hey guys.. passions running high on the forum !.. lemme put my 2p worth...

1st.. why should XYLO be a competition for Logan. Xylo is pitched against the Toyota Innova, aspiring to become a commercial vehicle (Taxis). Why would people looking for sedans go for the 8 seater priced higher than the Logan.

About the Diesel Logan... I see most new cool cabs in Mumbai to be Logan ( with some TATA Indigo ). I used one recently and the driver was mighty happy with the vehicle. Friends travelling on Logan taxis between Mumbai - Pune ( 150 Kms ) are quite impressed with the ride quality.

Also correct me if I am wrong.. I am told that 1000 Taxis ordered in Bangalore airport were all logans.. 2000 taxis in Hydrabad Airport were Logans... and agencies report really handsome FE.

About Indian Market.. most new models take a while to carve out space in the market. Most foreign car makers have modified / tweeked their models in second versions to suit the hostile conditions ( Ford being a good example.. if you remember the under powered IKON placed below the 5 lacs psycological price barrier ). We tend to wait for the model to last out for a while... am sure same will be the case with Logan.. and already there are quite a few Logan on the road.

About looks ... think of the initial Hundai Santro model in India. As was reported in one Auto magazine review " good thing about this car is you don't have to look at it once you are inside !!!! "... Logan aesthetics are different ... it is not a styling disaster as the Santro was. It has good aesthetics derived out of simplified stamping and moulding process. The same idea can lead to insults to human civilizations like the " tempo traveller " on the Indian roads.

I also test drove the Desire before selecting Logan. the petrol version is underpowered. FE not too good. sophisticated aesthetics that were not to my taste... but one look at my wife's face when she was made to sit on the rear seat made sure that the car was out of rekoning... Maruti Suzuki has embarked upon this disastrous form ( Swift, Desire, Ritz, Astar ) that ensures that the rear window is getting smaller and smaller and seats more cramped ( seems like bit of a Korean influence )

Sorry for the long post!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cluster-one.net
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male
Number of posts : 1680
City, Country : Mumbai, India
LOGAN Model : Logan DLE Sahara Beige
ClubLogan Points : 881
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:21 am

Parag, i appreciate your evaluation of the whole Logan episode in India till date..

In agreement, i actually hate the dzire! The looks of it are annoying. Infact the Indigo looks better than that! I fail to understand that people, crib about the Logan's bad appearance, love and buy the dzire. That, to me is funny!! First, i dont agree that the logan looks bad, yes i agree that it isnt great looking or a modern shape and all but not bad by any chance.

About the other point you made, yes there are models like the santro, the Dolphin shaped Honda City and more such models but they werentreally hated! Somehow, the Logan is more hated than unliked!! This is bothering..
Like Surya mentioned earlier, the Logan, sadlyis forgotten by everyone! I used to love the (AAA)-Ask Autocar Anything section in the magazine because the experts always used to suggest the Logan as a smart choice earlier but off late, even they have forgotten about the car!

I wish the fortunes change but that doesnt seem a reality unless Mahindra Renault launches the New Logan or atleast change the interiors and the headlamps-taillamps and launchit back with ATLEAST another model from Renault like the Sandero or Twingo.

Lets hope they wake up soon Exclamation !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ClubLogan.com
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male
Number of posts : 1182
City, Country : Bangalore / IND
LOGAN Model : 1.5DLX Fiery Black - 132,000kms (sold)
ClubLogan Points : 1031
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:43 am

I would just do a replay of what Saumil said. So very correct.
Back to top Go down
Mir...
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Mir...

Male
Number of posts : 659
City, Country : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
ClubLogan Points : 624
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:47 pm

some really interesting conversation happening...
fully agree with all points above @Thomas, @parag, @Saumil
Back to top Go down
adamkathy23
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
adamkathy23

Male
Number of posts : 200
City, Country : New Delhi
LOGAN Model : GLE 1.4
ClubLogan Points : 205
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:11 pm

True, Treat the logan as a fine wine, Does nt give you an instant high. Spend some time and you ll know Smile

BTW, By black logan, is parked along with all the citys, dzires, accents, every day in my office and ppl do give it a second look......That makes me happy...!!!

N
Back to top Go down
Parag
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Parag

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:05 pm

Guys,
Marketing is also an important aspect of selling the car.. i mean advertizing... M&M is not putting enough money in Ads.... the TV ads are not visible any more... the Trip from Delhi to Ahmedabad in one tank full one.
Fiat cars have also suffered in India because of poor marketing ... their cars are well built though...only Linea being under powered.

Yes saumil... Logan raises passion ... it's one of those choices that needs to go with your personality ... like driving an old jeep 'caus you like it. I had heated arguments with people regarding my choice of Logan.. my wife defended our choice well at her workplace !!! but most people now see the merit in the choice... although the same people may give logan the pass while making a choice, 'caus it's easier for them to be seen with a common choice in look n' feel.

Logan is the sort of design that'll always have distractors and also ardent followers.

I am not sure about restyling Logan to make it look like the latest trend in styling in it's segment.
The personality of the vehicle goes well with the sort of machine that it is.

Taste is very subjective ... but Logan should never have any dearth of admirers.
... would love to see a good marketing drive though.
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iEKdDfGFwM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn7AhvdILOQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6TsvKsB-oM&feature=PlayList&p=7D3E5B894F3F992A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=22

Herre a couple of Euro Adverts
Back to top Go down
nilanjan
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
nilanjan

Male
Number of posts : 169
City, Country : Kolkata, India
LOGAN Model : 1.5 DLX
ClubLogan Points : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:09 am

adamkathy23 wrote:
True, Treat the logan as a fine wine, Does nt give you an instant high. Spend some time and you ll know Smile

BTW, By black logan, is parked along with all the citys, dzires, accents, every day in my office and ppl do give it a second look......That makes me happy...!!!

N

the same thing for me as well..... Laughing

when ever the car stands in front of our house, every 2nd person gives it a second look, and guess what , twice 2 people asked me about the car (company name, product name, mileage, features in my model etc.) and guess what, one of the guys staying in my locality has told me, that he will contact me again once they plan to go for a car.......probably that will be a LOGAN... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:46 am

RELAX Its a Logan
Stu
Back to top Go down
sheru5228
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
sheru5228

Male
Number of posts : 49
City, Country : nashik,india
LOGAN Model : 1.6 glx
ClubLogan Points : 69

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:42 am

yes i agree with everybody!! logan is a pratical car and really about the looks i also dont find it that bad to call it a disaster, saying about the desire it looks likes new version ambassdor!! what do u think! and i dont think under power is a big issue in india for many cars as u have to break every after 50 sec in city and rarely u get a chance to drive above 140 for a long time!! i still feel logan 1.6glx is under power !! what do u say? specially with ac on! means its a bit sluggish at lower rmp!
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:07 pm

And consider the fact that it is an overall good/decent package at the price you bought it for.
Back to top Go down
RajeshNamb
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
RajeshNamb

Male
Number of posts : 655
City, Country : Bangalore, India
LOGAN Model : DLX
ClubLogan Points : 334
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:21 pm

I think they should bring the new model here (India) that is already released in Romania as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
ezee
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
ezee

Male
Number of posts : 279
City, Country : Gurgaon
LOGAN Model : DLS 2007
ClubLogan Points : 250
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:30 pm

Few days before when I was driving Santro and another day Alto, I noticed the cause behind the hard clutch of Logan (Diesel). Both has wired clutch system and enquily hard as Logan but there is a major difference, you will only feel the hardness when clutch is half pressed and hardness or pressure disaapears when clutch is pressed in full.

Also while pressing clutch in full you will notice a softness at the end, may be a ball or something that soaks the pressure and prevents clutch to comeout easily untill you remove the pressure. This is not happening in Logans and from begining to end you will feel same constant pressure, which hurts when you have to press clutch for a long period or short intervals.

I would suggest you guys to try driving Santro and you will immediately feel the difference or missing technology.
Back to top Go down
Parag
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Parag

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Well ! I own an Alto and have driven Santro on several occassions... I do not find the clutch on my Logan 1.4 harder than the alto or santro, also I didn't notice the difference in pressure over the pedal travel distance.... i've driven only about 3000 kms.... and it's still a pleasure driving the Logan.

The Alto is approacing a clutch overhaul stage, so at the moment it is set a little harder and is therefore harder than the logan.
Back to top Go down
RajeshNamb
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
RajeshNamb

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:50 pm

Okay, I seem to have to missed the action here in earlier pages. I took a look at the link Ezee posted and here is what I wote there:

=======================================================

1 minute ago Rajesh Nambiar I have covered close to 25000Kms in the 1.5DLX. The vehicle in general is good value for money. The diesel engine is wonderful. You have to be in the appropriate gear to appreciate its power. I have taken it to steep climbs and descents and it does it in style with the vehicle fully occupied and additional luggage. It gives me between 17-20kmpl with a/c on in city. Clutch is a bit hard nothing to cause pain to ones leg. Take it to the service station once in a while and they'll make it 'smooth' in 15-20 minutes, no charges for that. No rattling interiors. The fit and finish of the interiors is decent. In fact, the interiors were completly taken apart because rats had entered and they put it back perfectly, no vibrations at all. The body is bulit like a 'tank', real heavy and gives a feeling of security once inside. I have touched 160km/hr with just half or a little more of the throttle depressed with 4 people inside. I did have issues with the service center but they have more or less been taken care of. They have improved a lot.

==========================================================

Touchwood! Smile

Ezee, I can only say that you may have to go to service center more frequently than others to 'soften' your clutch.
Back to top Go down
RajeshNamb
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
RajeshNamb

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:54 pm

I did take a look at the Fiat Linea interiors and definitely it is cheap. I feel Palio has better quality interior.
I haven't driven the Linea though.
Back to top Go down
Mir...
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Mir...

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:24 pm

I do not agree with the concept of half press cluth will be on different pressure and full pressed one will be on different. as per me it will be either hard or soft, as simple as that. i dont think that in a car someone will invent some half press and full press technologies. what is the value add in this? better provide a soft clutch through out. why half, quarter or full...

i have driven linea, though after i bought my logan.
if i am to be believed i was not biased when i drove it.

it definitely looks good. i am not saying better. but for most it is better.

interiors are doable. looking at price of linea they seem to be bit lower standard.

rear seat can never accomodate 3 adults comfortably.

linea lacks power with AC on.

overall it is not at all worth its price.
but then india goes after sheer beauty.

Last edited by Mir... on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mir...
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Mir...

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:24 pm

I do not agree with the concept of half press cluth will be on different pressure and full pressed one will be on different. as per me it will be either hard or soft, as simple as that. i dont think that in a car someone will invent some half press and full press technologies. what is the value add in this? better provide a soft clutch through out. why half, quarter or full...

i have driven linea, though after i bought my logan.
if i am to be believed i was not biased when i drove it.

it definitely looks good. i am not saying better. but for most it is better.

interiors are doable. looking at price of linea they seem to be bit lower standard.

rear seat can never accomodate 3 adults comfortably.

linea lacks power with AC on.

overall it is not at all worth its price.
but then india goes after sheer beauty.

DONT KNOW WHY THIS APPEARED TWICE... SORRY FOR THAT.

Last edited by Mir... on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RajeshNamb
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
RajeshNamb

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:27 pm

Very true about Linea especially the observation about seating 3 adults. If one is above average height then the head will touch the cieling.
Yes, either the clutch is hard or soft not half way this and half way that. Anyway, the clutch is meant to be depressed completely while changing gears.
Back to top Go down
ezee
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
ezee

Male
Number of posts : 279
City, Country : Gurgaon
LOGAN Model : DLS 2007
ClubLogan Points : 250
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Logan continue to show a major decline in sales figure with only 427 units sold in May, 2009, where as in May, 2008 it was 1531 units. Where others showing marginal increase in sales with Maruti on top with around 12% increase.
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 am

Dismal performance, getting bad by the day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you satisfied with your Logan
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next