ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Still having Logan
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 2:28 pm by nayandeep

» Immobilizer got activated
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_lcap19%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_lcap18%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_lcap10%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_lcapAre you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Voting_barAre you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_lcapAre you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Voting_barAre you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
clutch coolant petrol fuel alternator Plug boot belt engine radiator axle pump diesel price filter gear light manual Starting front BRAKE suspension sensor sound verito logan
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Are you satisfied with your Logan

Go down 
+16
HITESH
nayandeep
sAuMiL
Parag
Logan_loverinDelhi
Mir...
Loganromeo
rdr
adamkathy23
vsuprak
tomlai
nilanjan
ajajaj
martin245
RajeshNamb
ezee
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Are you Satisfied with Your Logan
Yes
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_lcap83%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 25 ]
No
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_lcap13%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Dont Know
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male
Number of posts : 1680
City, Country : Mumbai, India
LOGAN Model : Logan DLE Sahara Beige
ClubLogan Points : 881
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:48 pm

The Dzire in a similar bracket is selling over 5000 cars but i can bet my money on the Logan being way better in all terms as a car than the Dzire!
100%!
Only the Maruti name is a winner there!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ClubLogan.com
Mir...
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Mir...

Male
Number of posts : 659
City, Country : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
LOGAN Model : 1.4 GLX
ClubLogan Points : 624
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Mir... wrote:

As such I have accepted the fact that i have an off beat product and all various factors pros / cons including risk factors were known to me right from time of purchase.

Lets not compare off beat products with legacy products.
Maruti can not be compared with any other brand cause its in the system.

Similarly Logan should not be compared with any other brand cause it is all non conventional but VFM machine

I am sure with the price hike specially the diesel Logan owners will be very pleased compared to lets say Dzire / Tata / Ford diesel owners, just because of the fact that Logan is the best in terms of kmpl.

Whatever it sells should be of least concern to us.
We know what we have. We are happy about it.
Lets not try to justify the decision by large sales figures as it is not going to happen and even if it happens, its not going to help us by large in any ways. So lets leave all of this to sales / marketing departments of MR.

All matters is MR should keep providing the after sales support and servicing the way they are. I have had 2 free services so far and i had a good experience in both. Nothing to complaint on.

Last edited by Mir... on Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male
Number of posts : 1680
City, Country : Mumbai, India
LOGAN Model : Logan DLE Sahara Beige
ClubLogan Points : 881
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:24 pm

Bang on Mir.
Lets be happy cause we dont have a bad product!
Logan is a good car and as you said i dont need to prove it to anyone!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ClubLogan.com
ezee
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
ezee

Male
Number of posts : 279
City, Country : Gurgaon
LOGAN Model : DLS 2007
ClubLogan Points : 250
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:08 pm

I am too not very much dipressed because I am going to hold that for some time and with the fuel economy and driving less (spending less on service) I can keep the cost down.

I need to adjust because we Indians belive in adjusting very easily and because I cant just purchase another car for these problems.

Only problems which frustrates me is its hard clutch because I am physically sufferring due to that, which I am even willing to replace with some hydraulic fitment or anything else.
Back to top Go down
Mir...
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Mir...

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:44 am

@ezee: i guess you might not have been able to find the clutch hardness during the test drive as test drive may not have revealed such details then.

anyways if you find some alternative for hard clutch share it on the forum too.
Back to top Go down
ezee
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
ezee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:29 pm

I am looking for alternatives, but mods available for Logan are very less with qualified engineers.

Even I posted the K&N filter availability for Logan Diesel but got no response from anyone.

FYI K&N Filter for Logan diesel is given here - http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=33-2864
Back to top Go down
mmehra
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
mmehra

Male
Number of posts : 37
City, Country : New Delhi
LOGAN Model : 1.4 GLE
ClubLogan Points : 47
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:13 pm

Clutch starts becoming hard after 20000 kms. This I have seen with other make of cars too. The clutch of diesel cars is much harder then petrol versions.
Back to top Go down
ezee
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
ezee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:26 pm

Another news in todays TOI regarding MRPL -

Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Logan10
Back to top Go down
RajeshNamb
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
RajeshNamb

Male
Number of posts : 655
City, Country : Bangalore, India
LOGAN Model : DLX
ClubLogan Points : 334
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:51 pm

There was an article earlier in the news. Renault and or Nissan are coming up with a plant in Tamilnadu with an investment of Rs4500 crore or so. They plan to bring out the small car.
So,with all the investment going in Renault is here to stay. No worries.

Last edited by RajeshNamb on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RajeshNamb
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
RajeshNamb

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:54 pm

I still don't understand why the Logan is not doing good. Are people so obsessed with looks only? This is crazy.
Back to top Go down
Mir...
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Mir...

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:08 am

its not the looks.
point is mahindra renault failed to make a good name in market and people feel their money being at risk. after all whatever they buy has to go for generations you see. also for them it is most important that the car they are buying is the top selling car in country, only then it is called a car else a bullock cart.

latest news on renault and nissan is posted here
https://mahindralogan.forumotion.com/news-f4/new-logan-variant-t470-60.htm?highlight=variant

the Tamilnadu thing is covered in above article and is going no where.
Back to top Go down
RajeshNamb
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
RajeshNamb

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:21 am

I checked but did not come across anything about the JV between Nissan-Renault in the link you posted. When did this news come out?
Back to top Go down
nayandeep
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
nayandeep

Male
Number of posts : 448
City, Country : Kolkata, India.
LOGAN Model : DLS 1.5
ClubLogan Points : 267
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:32 pm

I think now its time for Renault to start thinking about tackling the Indian market by themeselves. People are always afraid of JVs regardless of how good the product is. From 1995-96 some major auto giants started entering Indian market. Dawoo introduced the first premium sedan Cielo in India, which at that time was the status symbol. Ford started in partership with Mahindra, but later started its own operations. If Honda, hyundai etc. can make it why can't Renault??? Wake up Sid.. oops sorry wake up Carlos Ghosn.
Back to top Go down
Mir...
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Mir...

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:16 pm

yes it seems JV in automobile industry is not working except Maruti and Suzuki JV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you satisfied with your Logan
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6