ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Still having Logan
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 2:28 pm by nayandeep

» Immobilizer got activated
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_lcapAre you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Voting_barAre you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_lcapAre you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Voting_barAre you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
radiator suspension petrol belt engine diesel verito sound pump Plug boot gear clutch alternator filter BRAKE coolant logan fuel price axle sensor manual front Starting light
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Are you satisfied with your Logan

Go down 
+16
HITESH
nayandeep
sAuMiL
Parag
Logan_loverinDelhi
Mir...
Loganromeo
rdr
adamkathy23
vsuprak
tomlai
nilanjan
ajajaj
martin245
RajeshNamb
ezee
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Are you Satisfied with Your Logan
Yes
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_lcap83%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 25 ]
No
Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Dont Know
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
nilanjan
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
nilanjan

Male
Number of posts : 169
City, Country : Kolkata, India
LOGAN Model : 1.5 DLX
ClubLogan Points : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:22 am

Nilanjan, I don't agree that they'll put in superior components/parts in the test drive vehicle.

no what i meant was, they will make the demo car more handy than the rest and the performance mark of the demo car will also be higher than the lot in order to impress the customer....
well this is marketing..........
Back to top Go down
tomlai
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
tomlai

Male
Number of posts : 380
City, Country : Kolkata
LOGAN Model : Logan GLE 1.4
ClubLogan Points : 152
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:08 am

Stu: You wouldnt face the problem we are, since you drive a Left Hand Drive Logan ... steering-column is not in the same relative position.

Does steering column joint interfere with your braking/acceleration pedals?
Back to top Go down
rdr
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
rdr

Male
Number of posts : 357
City, Country : Chennai, India
LOGAN Model : Mahindra Logan Edge 1.6 GLSx ABS
ClubLogan Points : 302
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:54 am

nilanjan wrote:

no what i meant was, they will make the demo car more handy than the rest and the performance mark of the demo car will also be higher than the lot in order to impress the customer....
well this is marketing..........

My demo car's clutch was horribly hard. Very Happy

I assumed a hard clutch was a feature...!

My Logan's clutch feels just like my Maruti 800's clutch used to feel (soft enough and manageable travel). Never felt it was hard. No pain with the Logan had lots of pain with the 800.
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:37 am

@tomlai
Do you think I sit on one side with a steering wheel and on the other side by the passenger are the pedals What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
Loganromeo
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Loganromeo

Male
City, Country : new delhi, india
LOGAN Model : GLS 1.6
ClubLogan Points : 125
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:56 am

If I may add my experiences, I would go along with rdr..

I find the clutch of my car just fine. It is as good or otherwise as my Zen.

I do admit I do not drive 80-100 km daily. Have had a few longish trips though - 200 kms and more (the max being about 1000 kms over 03 days), but I do not recollect any maj issues with the clutch. Maybe comparatively limited use of clutch in highway driving does not bring out the issue as much as more frequent driving in bumper-to-bumper traffic.
Back to top Go down
rdr
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
rdr

Male
Number of posts : 357
City, Country : Chennai, India
LOGAN Model : Mahindra Logan Edge 1.6 GLSx ABS
ClubLogan Points : 302
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:52 pm

And for the record, my Logan has done some 11000 km. Around 4000 km in Chennai. Need to use the clutch a lot.. especially given that getting to the main road from my house is like going on an off-roading trip on a 4x4. Very Happy

I've seen quite a few sedans in my area developing suspension problems really fast too. The Logan is holding up OK as of now..
Back to top Go down
Mir...
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Mir...

Male
Number of posts : 659
City, Country : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
LOGAN Model : 1.4 GLX
ClubLogan Points : 624
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:06 pm

Clutch... No problems so far. Neither do I feel its hard.
Steering... Yes it is harder than electronic powered steering, lighter than non powered steering.
Back to top Go down
ezee
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
ezee

Male
Number of posts : 279
City, Country : Gurgaon
LOGAN Model : DLS 2007
ClubLogan Points : 250
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:16 pm

Yes I too drove the test vehicle, but what you expect from a half a kilometer drive in traffic?

My fren in Lucknow also complaints the same, even I too tried his car and found exactly same.

Can you guess all pros and cones by driving so less? This is just because they (dealer) dont alow you to take it on long routes for test driving.

I have a trick for all logan clutch lovers, I invite you to test your car at NH8 Gurgaon Toll Plaza when there is long que (8 - 10 AM & 6 - 9 PM), where you have to press clutch constantly for around 20 mins (you have to because you need to drive a little at every few seconds) and I am damn sure you will feel the pressure I used to feel.

The clutch pushes your feet back hardly and there you will feel the pain of your mistake.

I am also a great fan of Logan like Martin but for Logan in India - Its not the value for money in 7,00,000 Rs. just for a wide body or space only. Rest is pain.

FYI - Mahindra it self trying to kill Logan etc by introducing XYLO at only 6,48,534 Rs. - I dont know how long Logan will servive in India. Now resale cost on my 2 year old Logan is dropped to only 4 Lacs ..... wo bhi tab when we get a buyer.
Back to top Go down
RajeshNamb
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
RajeshNamb

Male
Number of posts : 655
City, Country : Bangalore, India
LOGAN Model : DLX
ClubLogan Points : 334
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Ezee, I have been involved in traffic jams more than the time you mentioned and I must admit that I haven't had any problems. Touchwood! Smile
Dealers here have no problems taking the vehicle for a reasonably long test drive.
They would even come to your home for giving a test drive.
Back to top Go down
ezee
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
ezee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:12 pm

I have created a complaint about my car (Logan) at http://www.icomplaints.in/logan-car-clutch-problem-019.html

So guys whos coming to support me? Wink
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:46 pm

I definatly Will NOT support you
Sorry mate but what you have written is not very profesional and will also be treat as so .
You complain about a cars clutch being to hard .Could it be you have weak legs (Not joking here) there is no way that this car can have such a hard clutch that anyone gets pains in there legs
Sorry Mate but it dont wash with me
Back to top Go down
ezee
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
ezee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:51 am

I dont know why you defend Indian Logan so much - that you seems not to agree with anyones and any kind of problems with Logan and try to make a joke out of that, which you have not seen even. There is nothing professional needed when you feel cheated.

I tell you please stop comparing Logans sold in other countries with Logan sold in India. I have personally compared all Logans sold in other countries and found the most inferior is the Indian one.

Now you may try with Logans from Mexico (Nissan Aprio), they have same but 1.4 ltr 103 bhp petrol engine, which is also available in Automatic options.

India is a car loving country, sales growing but the sales figure of Logan itself tells the truth. Also I am not very much scared of its clutch but the future of our cars and money.
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:15 am

A Logan is a Logan all you have is a Renault like myself with a badge from the firm who has chosen to (PUT IT TOGETHER) it is made of the same parts as all the rest which mostly are from Twingo and Laguna
And you cant tell me not do do something ! You may ask me ! and I may stop answering your Questions! also if you cannot take my answers you do not need to read them OR read between my lines .There is a message in there also sometimes
and as for your Clutch complaint it has only just turned up on the forum in the last few weeks
Back to top Go down
Loganromeo
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Loganromeo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:14 am

Chill out guys. I am sure we can keep it cooler and more ...say...civilised!

Stu, I think, we need to give ezee space with his views. He has spent his hard earned money on a vehicle and deserves to be fully satisfied with it. Besides, it is he who is facing the problem, his car, he knows best; is it not?
Personally, I have my reservations and do not agree with his views as well, mind you am as passionate about my car as anyone else; but then I thought this forum is for sharing views, howsoever unpalatable they may be to others as long as those views do not hit someone below the belt!

Do allow me to make a point. I do not approve of your profile pic. I find it repulsive. I made my point in another thread. You chose to ignore it, well your wish and pleasure. I left it at that.

We can agree to disagree.

Ezee, I think you have made your point amply clear, with "on and off" support from other members; why continue to harp on it further. Please remember, you are dealing with a bunch of real passionate Logan lovers! Besides, it is best to keep the discussion generalised and not get one to one. You feel strongly about it, you could continue to pursue it at your end and keep all of us updated. The Loganizers will be grateful.

Hence, I suppose we could call it a day.

Admin / mod... any comments.
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Ok Lets agree to agree I mean this is what a FORUM is for isnt it ..........??
I just get the feeling that lots of future Buyers (and God you need them to keep your model alive ) will read all these petty complaints and think twice about buying one and will have then been Cyber robbed by misinformation
my feelings
Oh and as for the Avtar it was just for a laugh but if You find it so unpalatable I will sort it and while am at it where did you complain about my DISGUSTING Avtar I have not read any complaint (Not that I dreamt anyone would have complained anyway No
Back to top Go down
Logan_loverinDelhi
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Logan_loverinDelhi

Male
Number of posts : 360
City, Country : New Delhi, India
LOGAN Model : 1.6GLX
ClubLogan Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:02 pm

hey guys chill ... romeo, i like the way you have moderated the discussion.. Martin, I too found your profile pic rather amusing and not disgusting at all.. and actually agree with the thought that this forum is for free and fair discussion of problems.. let us not cultivate a wool-over-the-eye syndrome where we stop people from sharing their pain and frustration.. whether we agree or not..

I have said else where in this forum that culturally I find ourselves a little "defensive"... we don't like people criticizing us, we need others to talk to Mahindra-Renault to sort out our problems, we need peace makers everywhere (especially when the fight is as juvenile as the one above), we are scared to express our views because "somebody wont like it"... well, in this scenario, i stand by ezee's effort (and not the content) ..
Back to top Go down
adamkathy23
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
adamkathy23

Male
Number of posts : 200
City, Country : New Delhi
LOGAN Model : GLE 1.4
ClubLogan Points : 205
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:20 pm

tongue
Hey Stu..........This avatar is real kool.........stop this kang fu fighting and have some cold ones ...................

N
Back to top Go down
Loganromeo
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Loganromeo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:04 pm

Bravo stu... hats off....that's the spirit!

Totally agree with you that we need to keep the model alive and hence imperative that the correct pic emerges about the vehicle;
as well as with l_lover, healthy criticism in right doses should always be welcome!

Great guys, happy Loganizing !!
Back to top Go down
nilanjan
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
nilanjan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:43 pm

yes, that's true that we should not criticize the car at such an extent that everyone will show their backs to M & M and go for other cars.......

but yes, there should be a topic for all the problems of logan...........
so that people who visit the community can get a general idea of the car...........

cheer up guys.............

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ezee
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
ezee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:43 am

I am sorry to all if I hurt your Logan passion, specially to Martin for his blind faith, but what ever I wrote is outcome of my personal experience and the views & data given by Mahindra Renault and its engineers. Those who do not have problems are the luckiest ones.

Latest News is: A Free AC checkup camp is going on in Gurgaon & Delhi from 9th to 17th May, where they will check your AC temprature and nothing else, all repairs are ot 15% and parts are at 5% discount, also you can get extended warranty at 15% discount.

I visited today for AC checkup and a rediator oil leakage (third time), got no news about how AC is working but got white MR T-Shirt. Frustrated Logan customers were roaming all around, I got a chance to talk to a 1.5 year old customer of Logan DLS from Rewari, Haryana who was there to fix his hard power steering, for that he already changed power steering pump earlier, also he told me a shocking news that TrueValue dealers are giving only 3.2 lacs for his under warranty, good condition Logan DLS, he was smiling, infact he can smile only, or rather we all.

I am going for its fourth service on Friday (this time to Bhasin, New Delhi) and will also opt for one year ext warranty (7900 - 15%), a good news is these days Bhasin is offerring 5000 Rs coupons (free wash, wheel alignment, balancing, dry cleaning and a free service labour). Lets see if they can do some honest job.
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:50 am

elephant
Back to top Go down
nilanjan
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
nilanjan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:34 am

now, from all the posts,it seems that it would be better if we give our cars to the local garages instead of M & M Service Center...............

i hope they will solve those abnormal problems showing up now and then......... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Parag
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Parag

Male
Number of posts : 168
City, Country : Pune
ClubLogan Points : 214
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:09 pm

Guys.. about test driving .. I bought mine from Silver Jublee motors in Pune. Seems they have been selling vehicles since 1937.
Surprisingly.. the vehicle i got for test drive was in very bad shape, and it was a 1.6.
I insisted on a 1.4 test drive. To my surprise.. pick -up and power on the 1.4 seemed much better ( and it was a customer owned car )... not only me but my partner also test drove both vehicles.. and he was also of the same opinion... I guess if they have well tuned cars for test driving.. they'll be selling lot many more cars than they are now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cluster-one.net
Mir...
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Mir...

Male
Number of posts : 659
City, Country : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
ClubLogan Points : 624
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:31 pm

@Parag: I dont agree with the argument that fine tunning test drive vehicle rises the sales numbers.

the fact so far i have seen and believe are reasons below:
- Indian mentality can not gulp RENAULT with MARUTI, HYUNDAI, SKODA and TATA. I have my friends and many other people who dont agree with idea of buying RENAULT and that too LOGAN.
- Indian people want cars to be Aishwarya Rais. They dont want boxy looks. Almost all are utmost concerned of how the car looks from exterior. (i still need to figure out how the outside looks matter when almost 100% of time is spent inside the car)
- Lack of marketing from Mahindra Renault.
- RENAULT being new to india lack of credibility in minds of consumers who dont know RENAULT at all.
- Huge popularity for Hyundai Accent, Skoda, Dzire

so basically i feel prospective car buyers dont even consider Logan for a test drive.
Back to top Go down
ezee
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
ezee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:55 pm

Thats why Fiat got the clue and launched Linea. Its a same 1248 cc Diesel as Swift Dzire but looks lot more attractive from outside. And yes people are buying.

But I tell it looks damn cool & stylish. Priced near Logan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your Logan   Are you satisfied with your Logan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you satisfied with your Logan
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next