ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Immobilizer got activated
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

» Oil smell from A/C vents and Clutch change
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 4:38 pm by zapping

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_lcap20%Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_lcap19%Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_lcap18%Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_lcap10%Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_lcap20%Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_lcap3%Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_lcap4%Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_lcap3%Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_lcap0%Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_lcapBoot lip spoiler and chrome strip Voting_barBoot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_lcapBoot lip spoiler and chrome strip Voting_barBoot lip spoiler and chrome strip Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
engine gear logan sound clutch manual axle price Starting belt BRAKE coolant boot pump light radiator diesel Plug fuel sensor alternator filter verito suspension front petrol
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip

Go down 
+3
vsuprak
sAuMiL
nayandeep
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nayandeep
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
nayandeep

Male
Number of posts : 447
City, Country : Kolkata, India.
LOGAN Model : DLS 1.5
ClubLogan Points : 264
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Empty
PostSubject: Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip   Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Today I have fitted the lip spoiler and the chrome strip that comes with the new Logans. These come as a set and cost me Rs 1800 and fitting change 641. I colored the spoiler by myself because the service center's charge for the same is Rs 2000. Will post the pics soon.
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male
Number of posts : 1680
City, Country : Mumbai, India
LOGAN Model : Logan DLE Sahara Beige
ClubLogan Points : 881
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip   Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:21 am

1800 is a very decent price mate! Awaiting the pictures anxiously!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ClubLogan.com
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male
Number of posts : 1182
City, Country : Bangalore / IND
LOGAN Model : 1.5DLX Fiery Black - 132,000kms (sold)
ClubLogan Points : 1031
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip   Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Hmm. Somebody's digging into DIY finally. I hope we have more of them on the forum.
Any pics coming?
Back to top Go down
nayandeep
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
nayandeep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip   Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:30 am

Here are the photos. I need to push the old spoiler more towards the boot edge or replace it with a bigger one so that it looks better. Also polishing the colored surface is still pending

Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Img_3410

Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Img_3411

Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Img_3412

Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Img_3413

Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Img_3414

Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Img_3415[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
adamkathy23
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
adamkathy23

Male
Number of posts : 200
City, Country : New Delhi
LOGAN Model : GLE 1.4
ClubLogan Points : 205
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip   Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:20 am

That looks Neat......But your car still Begs for Alloy wheels Brother Twisted Evil

N
Back to top Go down
nayandeep
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
nayandeep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip   Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:27 pm

You are right Adam. I am just waiting for the time when I need to change all the tyres. Only then I will upgrade and upsize the tyres with some BMW like alloys Wink
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male
Number of posts : 1182
City, Country : Bangalore / IND
LOGAN Model : 1.5DLX Fiery Black - 132,000kms (sold)
ClubLogan Points : 1031
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip   Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Great work Nayan.
Did save you money and does give you that satisfaction of doing it personally.
Nice job.
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip   Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:11 pm

BTW nayan, how was the Lip Spoiler fitted? Drilled? Clamped.. Can you post inside pictures of the fittings please
Back to top Go down
nayandeep
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
nayandeep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip   Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Thanks suprak, another thing pending is a liquid available in paint shop to give the glossy look.

@saumil: It was fitted by drilling holes on the boot. The service center has not fitted it properly as it is a bit more aligned towards the left and not centrally placed. I will visit them tomorrow to refit it.
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip   Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Do send pictures of the inside of the boot!
Back to top Go down
nayandeep
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
nayandeep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip   Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Inside the boot you can't see anything. There's an inner metal sheet behind the boot. The small screw like clamps attached with spoiler goes inside the drilled holes and gets fitted. So the clamps can only be visible if you open the inner metal sheet behind the boot surface.
Back to top Go down
nayandeep
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
nayandeep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip   Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:37 pm

Here's the photo of the lip spoiler receipts

Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Img_3416

Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Img_3417
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip   Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:59 am

Thanks Nayan.. I asked you to post this cause the Part No. i.e 100K113 should be handy for others in their respective cities to find and get installed. BTW, how come there is no Labour there? Did u DIY?

Also, as for the Metal sheet you're saying in the boot, how did they open it? did they have to cut through it? will sure see tomorrow to understand.
Back to top Go down
nayandeep
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
nayandeep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip   Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:40 pm

Since I decided to color that by myself, so I first bought that spoiler , took it to home, colored it and then fitted it in the next day at the service center. The fitting charge was Rs 600.

The holes were drilled from the outside. So they didn't need to open the inside plate. The clamps that are fitted with the spoiler are conical in shape. So once they are inside the hole they get fitted.
Back to top Go down
pandharnath
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
pandharnath

Male
Number of posts : 1
City, Country : india
LOGAN Model : 1.6gls
ClubLogan Points : 1
Registration date : 2014-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip   Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:18 pm

i want the lid lip spoiler pls can u refer me from which shop i wil get it in mumbai
Back to top Go down
AshokShah
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
AshokShah

Male
Number of posts : 22
City, Country : Mumbai-India
LOGAN Model : GLX1.4
ClubLogan Points : 28
Registration date : 2014-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip   Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:40 pm

I don't know where you are located in India, but you can try at:
http://www.mahindrafirstchoice.com/store 
and enter you city name to find it.
Back to top Go down
noelravin
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
noelravin

Male
Number of posts : 1
City, Country : Chennai India
LOGAN Model : DLS
ClubLogan Points : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Looking for the OE model boot spoiler for Logan   Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:15 pm

Hi Guys,

I want to install the OE model boot spoiler which came on the later model  Logan. I tried getting it at the dealer here in Chennai but nobody seems to have it. Can someone help me find one - it can be brand new or used. Would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Noel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip   Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boot lip spoiler and chrome strip
Page 1 of 1