ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Still having Logan
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 2:28 pm by nayandeep

» Immobilizer got activated
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_lcap20%Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_lcap19%Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_lcap18%Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_lcap10%Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_lcap20%Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_lcap3%Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_lcap4%Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_lcap3%Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_lcap0%Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_lcapDoubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Voting_barDoubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_lcapDoubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Voting_barDoubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
logan price fuel petrol light axle BRAKE alternator clutch verito boot radiator filter belt pump sensor gear sound coolant front engine manual Plug diesel suspension Starting
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx

Go down 
+8
tomlai
martin245
RajeshNamb
Loganromeo
HITESH
D a n
sAuMiL
Thomasmathew
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomasmathew
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Thomasmathew

Male
Number of posts : 155
City, Country : Delhi, India
LOGAN Model : 1.4 GLE
ClubLogan Points : 224
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Empty
PostSubject: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:43 am

Hai,

I am going to book the logan 1.4 Glx 2010 model. The on road price is 5.20 .The dealar asked me to pay an advance of Rs 25000/- Is it necessary to pay that much amount . Please help me. One of my friend told me that just pay Rs 1000/- is it correct. And one more doubt if i pay 20000 more they will put car sterio sony with usb ports 4 speakers, steering cover, seatcover,steel tail pipe end,body cover,scuff plates ,Bumber protector,perfume and Foot mats extra. Is it worth for Rs 20000/-. And please help me what all matters should i remember at the time of booking and delivery of the vehicle
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male
Number of posts : 1680
City, Country : Mumbai, India
LOGAN Model : Logan DLE Sahara Beige
ClubLogan Points : 881
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:16 pm

Hey Thomas,
Congratulations on your decision. As for the booking amount, does it really matter? Whatever you pay is going to get deducted.. Anyways, the booking amount may vary from dealer to dealer..

Also, as far as the Accessories is concerned, the price of Rs. 20000 is a good price for all tht together, as it is going to be done at the dealership itself and not at the aftermarket stores.

For your reasoning:-
Sony Stereo with USB - Rs. 7500
Speakers - Rs. 4000
Seat Covers - Rs. 3500
Scuff Plate - Rs. 2000
Bumper Protection, Perfume, Foot Mats - Rs. 2000-3000

All above prices are approximate and aftermarket. The company prices for the same would be more for sure. You could check it with the accessory price chart from the dealer. So it sure seems like a good deal!

Remember to check the speakers you are getting and dont hesitate in insisting what you want even if you have to pay a lil extra. Same with the seatcovers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ClubLogan.com
D a n
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
D a n

Male
Number of posts : 102
City, Country : Bucuresti, Romania
LOGAN Model : 1.8T
ClubLogan Points : 163
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Thomasmathew wrote:
Hai,

I am going to book the logan 1.4 Glx 2010 model. The on road price is 5.20 .The dealar asked me to pay an advance of Rs 25000/- Is it necessary to pay that much amount . Please help me. One of my friend told me that just pay Rs 1000/- is it correct. And one more doubt if i pay 20000 more they will put car sterio sony with usb ports 4 speakers, steering cover, seatcover,steel tail pipe end,body cover,scuff plates ,Bumber protector,perfume and Foot mats extra. Is it worth for Rs 20000/-. And please help me what all matters should i remember at the time of booking and delivery of the vehicle

Thomas - have no doubt, man! Logan is a great car, it's very reliable, it's safe, it's comfortable, has low fuel consumption, cheap maintenance...
I have mine for five years now, i had no problem with it, and it's almost like new.
I am very pleased with it.

You'll be very happy with the car. Smile

Regards!
Back to top Go down
HITESH
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
HITESH

Male
Number of posts : 460
City, Country : ludhiana,punjab.india.
LOGAN Model : logan dls
ClubLogan Points : 260
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:20 pm

go ahead and have one..... Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Thomasmathew
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Thomasmathew

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:40 pm

Thank you very much Samuil,Dan and Hitesh for your valueable advice.
Back to top Go down
Loganromeo
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Loganromeo

Male
Number of posts : 169
City, Country : new delhi, india
LOGAN Model : GLS 1.6
ClubLogan Points : 125
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:06 am

hey thomas,

u are one sensible fellow as one has been noticing. u joined the forum well before buying the car; have been participating in the discussions for the past few months.

the fact that u are going in for the car means by now u have validated your thoughts and overcome your misgivings. have trust in the vehicle buddy. go ahead. as saumil says, it does not matter.

enjoy your ride.
Back to top Go down
RajeshNamb
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
RajeshNamb

Male
Number of posts : 655
City, Country : Bangalore, India
LOGAN Model : DLX
ClubLogan Points : 334
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:05 pm

Make sure you get the body contoured mudflaps.
Back to top Go down
Thomasmathew
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Thomasmathew

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:06 pm

what it means body contoured mudflaps is it different from normal madflaps fitting in the wheel arch.And by the by will i replace the jk vectra to any other tyre in the same size or upsize for more steering comfort and control .
Back to top Go down
D a n
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
D a n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:19 pm

Thomasmathew wrote:
what it means body contoured mudflaps is it different from normal madflaps fitting in the wheel arch.And by the by will i replace the jk vectra to any other tyre in the same size or upsize for more steering comfort and control .

These are body contoured mudflaps -
front
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Wp2275b3a9_0f

and rear
Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Wpf016b623_0f

If you replace the original tires, i don't think you'll have much better stability or handling.
My advise: Let 'em wear out and change them afterwards.
Or, if you have money to spend - do whatever you like! Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Fifa-m10

Regards!
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Spoken like a Brit Dan !!! I would have said that as well .The problem here with a lot of people is that they want there Logans to fly and they do not even have the roads to do this MY Logan is factory Specs and I can shoot down the motorway at at 155 Gps KMH (Tacho 165) and have no problem withy the steering or braking and the fuel efficiancy is still around 8ltrsper 100km at those speeds With normal driving I am this winter 7,3 ltrs which is not bad for the short journeys I am doing
have a nice day
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
D a n
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
D a n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Thanks, Stu! Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Fifa-m11

Perhaps we have the same mentality: If it aint broken, don't fix it! Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Fifa-m13

I've driven my car just a few times, with speed over 160 km/h, because the noise level increases beyond the comfort limit. This happens not only in Logan, but in most cars.
So I'm satisfied with a cruising speed around 130 km/h on highway, probably 125 real speed.

Also, my fuel consumption is about the same ...

Regards!
Back to top Go down
D a n
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
D a n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Also here in Ro, people add tons of modifications to their cars, hoping to improvement.
After they have spent money and time, they say that little is seen in that improvement, than they expected, ... so why bother?

Am i right?
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Yes you are right after spending lots of money on new and better parts they could have bought a BMW Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
D a n
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
D a n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:27 pm

martin245 wrote:
Yes you are right after spending lots of money on new and better parts they could have bought a BMW Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_evil

Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Fifa-m12

That's so truth!
Back to top Go down
Thomasmathew
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Thomasmathew

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Thank you very much DAN and MARTIN for your valuable advice.But one think indian tyres and your european tyres are very much differnce in quality and all performances.In india OE tyres are not good and manufacturers were more concentrate on profit side.Your European tyres are very good in quality and performance.For example 25 years before my dad was used your european tyres which is easily available in india at that time .He told me that its quality is far far better than other tyres which is made in india. I am remembering now also the tyre brand names. Firestone and general.
Back to top Go down
D a n
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
D a n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Thomasmathew wrote:
Thank you very much DAN and MARTIN for your valuable advice.But one think indian tyres and your european tyres are very much differnce in quality and all performances.In india OE tyres are not good and manufacturers were more concentrate on profit side.

Thomas,

Mahindra Renault would not equipped Logan with these Vectra tires, if they were not ok.
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:00 am

Which Brand do you get with the Logan ?
Back to top Go down
D a n
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
D a n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:53 am

martin245 wrote:
Which Brand do you get with the Logan ?

185/70 R14 - JK Vectra tyres, for Indian market
Back to top Go down
D a n
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
D a n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:37 am

In Ro, Logan is equipped with: Michelin Energy, Barum Brillantis, Continental EcoContact, Debica Passio, all with size: 185/65 R15
Back to top Go down
RajeshNamb
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
RajeshNamb

Male
Number of posts : 655
City, Country : Bangalore, India
LOGAN Model : DLX
ClubLogan Points : 334
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:25 pm

The stock JK tyres do a good job. I have taken my vehicle to 160kmph.
Also have driven on mountainous terrains with 5 adults. I have found
the vehicle to be stable. Remember, the JK Vectra also does duty on the
Chevrolet Cruze in addition to the Suzuki SX4. The Chevrolet Cruze
costs upward of Rupees 12 Lakhs.The former has good numbers with regard
to power output. The latter too is good on performance. They are both
manufactured by reputed names.
My friend who travels quite frequently to a hill station has also not
encountered any issues with the stock tyres. He also drives rough and cares two hoots for
potholes and rough roads. His tyres seem to have worn out faster
(30000kms) when compared to mine (40000kms), understandably so. Ofcourse, both of us can stretch our tyres for another 2500kms-5000kms easily.
Make sure you check the tyre pressure once in 2 weeks atleast.
Also as Dan mentioned earlier let the original set of tyres wear out then think of upsizing.
I have not found the car inferior in any department. Vibrations may be there but tell me which car is totally silent. Clutch may be a bit hard but thats not a problem really and can be sorted out with a visit to the service center.
This is a really good car! It puzzles me even to this day as to why we are not seeing massive numbers rolling out.
Its time Renault released new model/s and took a good hard look at its association with Mahindra and localization of parts and subsequent pricing of the product.
Back to top Go down
D a n
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
D a n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:16 pm

@RajeshNamb

Perhaps the price is a little bit high for the Indian market, that's why dealers don't sell as much as in Europe or South America, or Indian people don't know Logan, and they buy other brands ...

On the clutch - mine is light as a feather, Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Fifa-m11 i liked that very much when i bought the car, the gearbox is very precise, not like the other cars - mixed gears(Chevrolet Aveo Sedan)

Indeed, Logan is a good car, and it's very easy to drive. Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Fifa-m11

Regards!
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 am

@RajeshNamb
Its nice to read a Positive View and a sensible view at that
one reason that stops people buying is that they come onto forums like this and read posts from Kids who want BMW performance for there Logan
The Logan is a workhorse and like any horse treat her right and she will treat you right
Back to top Go down
tomlai
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
tomlai

Male
Number of posts : 380
City, Country : Kolkata
LOGAN Model : Logan GLE 1.4
ClubLogan Points : 152
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:29 am

All in all, for me, after 23000kms, its been a simple car to maintain after almost 2 years.

A comfortble drive that can take the tough conditions when it needs to.

And as for the price, I don't think you can do better.
Back to top Go down
kaustuv123
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
kaustuv123

Male
Number of posts : 98
City, Country : Kolkata, India
LOGAN Model : GLX1.6
ClubLogan Points : 115
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi Thomas,

Changing of tires is quite or in that respect any modifications requires lot of study and understanding the car as well as your driving pattern. So, don't think of any modifications as of now, drive the stock car for at least one year, then you will know for yourself what modifications you require based on your driving patten as well as the road you drive normally. I have driven my car for more than 40,000 Kms with the stock types on various road surfaces, and found the tires reasonably well. Of course, you can't expect similar performance as you will get with Yokohama or Bridge stone. Also, please do a careful study before going in for tire up sizing. I an also planning for the same shortly.

Modifications are essential in order to get the best out of the car although many people in this forum doesn't agree with it. However, you should only go ahead with the same once you are absolutely sure of the product you are using as well as you have understood you car sufficiently well and at the same time the modification is compatible with your driving patten.

Regards,
Kaustuv
Back to top Go down
Thomasmathew
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Thomasmathew

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:27 am

Thank you very much Kaustuv for your valuable advice .i will stick on with jk vectra tyre.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx   Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doubts regarding booking and deliveryof Logan 1.4 Glx
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next