ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Still having Logan
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 2:28 pm by nayandeep

» Immobilizer got activated
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_lcap20%Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_lcap19%Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_lcap18%Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_lcap10%Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_lcap20%Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_lcap3%Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_lcap4%Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_lcap3%Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_lcap0%Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_lcapRattling sounds from the windows ... Voting_barRattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
Rattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_lcapRattling sounds from the windows ... Voting_barRattling sounds from the windows ... Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
fuel engine Plug boot clutch light axle alternator belt front manual pump petrol sound Starting coolant sensor filter BRAKE gear diesel radiator price suspension verito logan
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rattling sounds from the windows ...

Go down 
+15
Mikka Hakkanen
nayandeep
deepak
Sudhakar
dk
martin245
dhanushan
tomlai
imaditya
ezee
HITESH
ashutosh
sAuMiL
Ashish
Dushie
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dushie
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
Dushie

Male
Number of posts : 250
City, Country : Bangalore, India
LOGAN Model : DLE
ClubLogan Points : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Rattling sounds from the windows ... Empty
PostSubject: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:13 pm

HI all
Wanted to know if anyone else is facing this issue, the windows rattle and make sounds,
somehow the position and fixing of the windows in my car have been an issue, they are a little loose and glass rattles and makes noise when it goes into a pot hole, any one else faced a similar porblem
Back to top Go down
Ashish
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Ashish

Male
Number of posts : 50
City, Country : Hyderabad
ClubLogan Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:55 pm

I agree. There is a rattling on the left window. This occurs mostly on rough roads. Some of my colleagues faced similar problem in the Honda City as well. Guess its either the loose glove box or the glass fitting.
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male
Number of posts : 1680
City, Country : Mumbai, India
LOGAN Model : Logan DLE Sahara Beige
ClubLogan Points : 881
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:04 pm

Its there in my car too!! REALLY HATE IT!! :-x
Actually v shud b complaining v strongly against this and no excuses shud b accepted in this front!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ClubLogan.com
Ashish
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Ashish

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:12 pm

I agree.. The last thing u expect in a car of this nature is a rickety noise while driving.. Spoils the fun
Back to top Go down
Dushie
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
Dushie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 11:13 pm

Update, i went to get the automatic boot opener installed ....

Ask them to check the rattling sounds , they fixed it,

worked fine for a day, again one of the sides is making sounds
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:00 am

OO!! tats sad!! U cant take this frm service centers!! This is kinda roadside job!!:S
Back to top Go down
ashutosh
ashutosh

Male
Number of posts : 471
City, Country : NOIDA
LOGAN Model : 1.4 GLE
ClubLogan Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:22 pm

Did you guys got tints or aftermarket central locking installed?
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:12 pm

ya but every1 does in avery other car! tats a lame excuse the service center people give and shud not b taken!!
Back to top Go down
HITESH
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
HITESH

Male
Number of posts : 460
City, Country : ludhiana,punjab.india.
LOGAN Model : logan dls
ClubLogan Points : 260
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:42 pm

yea this problem is really very annoying,,....have told d service people manyyyy times.........but till now they r not able to sort it out

wat to do ? ????
Back to top Go down
Ashish
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Ashish

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:15 pm

Has any one got this fixed. With the condition of roads after the rains the rattling has increased and so is my irritation with the noise. Any fix to this problem

Saumil
Can this be represented to the Mahindra folks in any way... Its really annoying
Back to top Go down
ezee
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
ezee

Male
Number of posts : 279
City, Country : Gurgaon
LOGAN Model : DLS 2007
ClubLogan Points : 250
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 7:13 pm

Very Happy Trademark problem of Logan, like Tak Tak from window glass and Glove box light gose on all the time. This happens with Logan in all countries you may check a fix given here:

http://www.daciaclub.ro/Tak-tak-sound-from-a-window-mechanism-t54505.html

I too have same Tak Tak from driver side window, will fix some day.
Back to top Go down
imaditya
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
imaditya

Number of posts : 10
LOGAN Model : LOGAN D
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:27 am

I also asked at service center to fix the problem, on 10K Kms service, but it again started just after I drove some 500 kms. He asked me whenever there is some problem I can go there, but going to service center for this thing is not feasible. But this tak tak should be solved, I will ask service person to do this thing next time I will take car for service. I do not want to take risk
Back to top Go down
Dushie
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
Dushie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:35 pm

Well they said the same 2 me, have gone there twice, yet the problem returns in a week to 10 days times
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:11 pm

Have sent an Email to the Mahindra Renault team about the same. I had a word with them yesterday and they said tat they are in Reciept of the problem and will come out with a solution in 5-10 days!
Back to top Go down
tomlai
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
tomlai

Male
Number of posts : 380
City, Country : Kolkata
LOGAN Model : Logan GLE 1.4
ClubLogan Points : 152
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:38 pm

Saw somewhere that the rattling problem was because of this plastic being loose where it touches the windshield ... I have stuffed some rolled up tape below this ( just pull off - two clips) ... the rattling has gone

Rattling sounds from the windows ... Plasti11

Last edited by sAuMiL on Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image inserted)
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:07 pm

Man!!! this is NEWS!!!
Shud try tat!!
Back to top Go down
HITESH
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
HITESH

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:56 pm

today i went to d service station ......actually got a call from dealer about fixing up of windows rattlng

they have changed the catcher .,,putted 2 clips on each door...and a bigggg piece of cloth...

astonishingly the sound is gone......m relieved..
Back to top Go down
dhanushan
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
dhanushan

Male
Number of posts : 94
City, Country : Bangalore
LOGAN Model : DLX
ClubLogan Points : 53
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:52 pm

Wow! Is this Mahindra's initiative or is this a result of your follow up with the service folks. PLease post more info as it would be helpful to all have the same problem when we go for service.
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:40 am

I HAD FORWARDED THE LINK SOM1 POSTED HERE TO THE MAHINDRA AUTHORITIES, I SPOKE TO A M-R(Mahindra-Renault) PERSON AND HE SAID THE QUALITY PPLE ARE TESTING IT AND MAY TRY IT ON CARS BEFORE THEY COME OUT WID A COMPLETE SOLUTION!
I AM SO GLAD TAT OUR EFFORTS ARE PAYING OFF!
WAY TO GO GUYS!
HOPE THE SOUND DOESNT BOTHER U AGAIN HITESH.

LOGANIZE!!

Last edited by sAuMiL on Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HITESH
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
HITESH

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:23 pm

it s the company initiative......

m quite happy wid my quiet car Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_biggrin

lets c if this silence remains fr a suitable long duration
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:01 am

Dac\ia also have this problem
BUT IT KEEPS YOU AWAKE AT NIGHT HAHA
STU
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
dk
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
dk

Male
Number of posts : 73
LOGAN Model : Mahindra-Renault Logan / Diamond White DLS 1.5 2007
ClubLogan Points : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:57 pm

me too facin d same prob at times.......
Back to top Go down
Dushie
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
Dushie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:38 am

Have to take my car for service this month, this time hopefully they will fix it
Back to top Go down
Sudhakar
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Sudhakar

Male
Number of posts : 7
LOGAN Model : Logan 1.6 GLS
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:15 am

I am also facing rattling sound problem with doors, roof,
glass, I have gone to Mahidra servicing centre twice. There they put plastic tape
around door lock catcher; it definitely reduced sound to a grater extant but not
completely.
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:31 am

Man feels like u drivin a tractor Sudhakar!! Wink
Neways! i am on this Mahindra Renaults back regarding this problem. As per the conversation today,they have told me that they have a solution in sight and will come out with an 'Official Solution' to all the workshops very soon!! Lets hope the very soon is really soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rattling sounds from the windows ...   Rattling sounds from the windows ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rattling sounds from the windows ...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum :: Mahindra Renault LOGAN - General :: TECHNICAL-
Jump to: