ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Still having Logan
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 2:28 pm by nayandeep

» Immobilizer got activated
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_lcap20%Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_lcap19%Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_lcap18%Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_lcap10%Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_lcap20%Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_lcap3%Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_lcap4%Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_lcap3%Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_lcap0%Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_lcapYes you are right!! Verito CS!  Voting_barYes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_lcapYes you are right!! Verito CS!  Voting_barYes you are right!! Verito CS!  Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
radiator manual diesel axle light Starting belt verito engine gear sound petrol pump BRAKE filter coolant price suspension fuel front logan alternator boot sensor Plug clutch
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Yes you are right!! Verito CS!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jishnubba@yahoo.com
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
jishnubba@yahoo.com

Male
Number of posts : 41
City, Country : bangalore,india
LOGAN Model : 1.5 dlx
ClubLogan Points : 58
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Empty
PostSubject: Yes you are right!! Verito CS!    Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:14 pm

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/non-fiat-cars-two-wheelers/5907-shorter-version-verito-coming-soon.html

Checkout the link for pics!
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Yes you are right!! Verito CS!    Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:27 pm

put the photos on here
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
jishnubba@yahoo.com
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
jishnubba@yahoo.com

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yes you are right!! Verito CS!    Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:42 pm

@Martin- I'm very sorry, i cannot put the pics here because i've not uploaded the pics andthere will be copyright problem so.. Sad
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write

PostSubject: Re: Yes you are right!! Verito CS!    Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:05 am

We have to reg then for that other place
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yes you are right!! Verito CS!    Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:37 am

This is what you mean and its a waste of metal http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/attachments/indian-auto-news/4382-mahindra-logan-renamed-verito-short-version-soon-2010-renault-logan-notchback-india.png
Back to top Go down
jishnubba@yahoo.com
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
jishnubba@yahoo.com

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yes you are right!! Verito CS!    Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Ya you can say that, but that aint gonna be that bad!
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yes you are right!! Verito CS!    Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Its the Boot thats gone and that is the biggest asset of the Logan
Back to top Go down
zapping
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
zapping

Male
Number of posts : 96
City, Country : India
LOGAN Model : DLX
ClubLogan Points : 116
Registration date : 2012-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Yes you are right!! Verito CS!    Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:20 pm

New version of it is out. They have made it a hatch-back

http://mahindraverito.com/vibe/what-makes-it-unique.aspx
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yes you are right!! Verito CS!    Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:32 pm

affraid A Logan without a Boot ! is like a Mother in law without sound
Back to top Go down
zapping
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
zapping

Male
Number of posts : 96
City, Country : India
LOGAN Model : DLX
ClubLogan Points : 116
Registration date : 2012-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Yes you are right!! Verito CS!    Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:49 am

Not sure if this is going to click. This model has only diesel variants. The price of base model of Vibe is Rs 100,000/- less than the base model of Verito. And the price between Rs 5,50,000/- and Rs 7,00,000/- amoung its 3 variants.
Back to top Go down
kannanms2009
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
kannanms2009

Male
Number of posts : 1
City, Country : Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India
LOGAN Model : Verito 2013
ClubLogan Points : 1
Registration date : 2013-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Yes you are right!! Verito CS!    Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:36 am

Sir, please guide me if it is advisable to buy New Verito 2013 model. We test drove the car and found to be very good.

But from the forum I find the sevice / maintenance cost of Verito seems to be prohibitively costly. Need your advice on this.
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yes you are right!! Verito CS!    Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:06 pm

I think most people on here are complaining about the LOGAN ! which was the forerunner of the Verito
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male
Number of posts : 1182
City, Country : Bangalore / IND
LOGAN Model : 1.5DLX Fiery Black - 132,000kms (sold)
ClubLogan Points : 1031
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Yes you are right!! Verito CS!    Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Hi KannanMS

I don't think the service costs are prohibitive at all. I would rate it on par with any other manufacturer.
Frankly, If you are in doubt or cannot make up your mind about the Verito, don't go for it.

At a later date, you are bound to relate every small niggle or issue to your initial apprehension about the car.
Convince yourself completely. Which ever car you choose. And the it will give you that peace of mind of owning a piece of machine that you selected based on your needs and calculations.
That according to me will vindicate your decision every time you think about it in future.

Personally, my car will turn 6 yrs next week. And touch wood, it has been a breeze so far.
Am I planning to change it?I don't see the need. Maybe only greed will make me think so.

Surya
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yes you are right!! Verito CS!    Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:49 pm

I am in the same boat as vsuprack ! My car will soon be 7 I have never had any problem this could because I stick to my servicing times ! and Sell It ??? No way I will drive this car until it wont move anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes you are right!! Verito CS!    Yes you are right!! Verito CS!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes you are right!! Verito CS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum :: Latest Updates!-
Jump to: