ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Still having Logan
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 2:28 pm by nayandeep

» Immobilizer got activated
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_lcap20%Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_lcap19%Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_lcap18%Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_lcap10%Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_lcap20%Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_lcap3%Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_lcap4%Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_lcap3%Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_lcap0%Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_lcapDealers in Chennai and their service quality Voting_barDealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_lcapDealers in Chennai and their service quality Voting_barDealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
Starting logan filter clutch price gear manual suspension engine verito Plug front axle fuel pump diesel BRAKE radiator sensor belt petrol sound alternator coolant light boot
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dealers in Chennai and their service quality

Go down 
4 posters

Which dealer in Chennai is the best for Sales and service of Logan
India Garage
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_lcap100%Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Zulaikha motors
Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_lcap0%Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
MPL automobiles
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
MyCoolLogan
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
MyCoolLogan

Male
Number of posts : 175
City, Country : Chennai, India
LOGAN Model : DLSX
ClubLogan Points : 207
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Empty
PostSubject: Dealers in Chennai and their service quality   Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:49 am

I know there are 3 dealers in Chennai who sell Logan

1) Indian Garage
2) Zulaikha Motors
3) MPL automobiles

Need info as,

1) Your general experience with their Sales and service process

2) Level of confidence you will impose on these dealers for after service related activities in scale of 1 to 10(This includes a) when they want to change a part is it really needed to be changed or they do it just for the sake of getting more money b) Do the floor guys know their job well and handle with ease? c) Level of fineness in job finish )

3) Level of customer friendliness in scale of 1 to 10( This includes as how they treat you. how they respond to queries etc)

4) Average cost of service per year

5) Level of response in case of emergency situations

I guess all Loganizers should start charting out their experiences with specific dealers and start a new section under Logan -General.

This is very helpful to identify customer friendly dealers and people who are looking out to buy a Logan.

Last edited by MyCoolLogan on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Poll)
Back to top Go down
rdr
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
rdr

Male
Number of posts : 357
LOGAN Model : Mahindra Logan Edge 1.6 GLSx ABS
ClubLogan Points : 302
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Dealers in Chennai and their service quality   Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:51 pm

I bought mine at India Garage. And take it for service to the Velachery workshop.

There have been no spurious parts replacements suggested. I have done 35000 KM and I am really happy with their service.

They even arranged a standby car for me when the delivery of my logan was delayed.

Where do you take it for service?
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Dealers in Chennai and their service quality   Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:03 am

then I think they deserve a google maps link good firms deserve good advertising
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
rdr
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
rdr

Male
Number of posts : 357
LOGAN Model : Mahindra Logan Edge 1.6 GLSx ABS
ClubLogan Points : 302
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Dealers in Chennai and their service quality   Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Link to Google Maps

Last edited by vsuprak on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Map embed link not displayed. Replaced with hyperlink)
Back to top Go down
MyCoolLogan
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
MyCoolLogan

Male
Number of posts : 175
LOGAN Model : DLSX
ClubLogan Points : 207
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Dealers in Chennai and their service quality   Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:24 pm

rdr wrote:
I bought mine at India Garage. And take it for service to the Velachery workshop.

There have been no spurious parts replacements suggested. I have done 35000 KM and I am really happy with their service.

They even arranged a standby car for me when the delivery of my logan was delayed.

Where do you take it for service?

Thanks Deepak for the reply... Smile
I have also bought from India Garage and plan for service there..mine is has not yet completed its first service...But did under body rust prevention coating at their workshop at Velachery..

The staff were courteous..need to see in coming days..Will start posting my experiences with IG(India Garage)
Back to top Go down
ggokula
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
ggokula

Male
Number of posts : 26
City, Country : india
LOGAN Model : 2009
ClubLogan Points : 26
Registration date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Dealers in Chennai and their service quality   Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Vst velacherry is good in chennai ,
Back to top Go down
https://https.:www.genterprises.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealers in Chennai and their service quality   Dealers in Chennai and their service quality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dealers in Chennai and their service quality
Page 1 of 1