ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Still having Logan
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 2:28 pm by nayandeep

» Immobilizer got activated
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_lcap20%Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_lcap19%Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_lcap18%Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_lcap10%Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_lcap20%Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_lcap3%Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_lcap4%Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_lcap3%Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_lcap0%Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_lcapRoad trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Voting_barRoad trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_lcapRoad trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Voting_barRoad trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
alternator Plug clutch manual sound coolant sensor front Starting pump belt axle suspension BRAKE price engine diesel petrol boot gear fuel verito logan filter radiator light
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
supratik_roy
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
supratik_roy

Male
Number of posts : 49
City, Country : Mumbai, India
LOGAN Model : GLX1.4
ClubLogan Points : 49
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Empty
PostSubject: Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani   Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:14 pm

Went to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani in my Logan last week end. Really enjoyed the drive on the Mumbai - Pune express way. This was my first experience of a long drive in my logan. Few observations about my Logan:

1) Quite stable even at 140kmph. Pushed it further to 150kmph but only for a short time. And I could feel that I have reached the limit.

2) Did not bother much about fuel efficiency. As this was my first long drive I wanted to speed a bit. But roughly I got about 14kmpl with Ac on about 70% of the time approximately.

3) When ascending the hills I could feel that the car was a bit under powered.
Back to top Go down
Mir...
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Mir...

Male
Number of posts : 659
City, Country : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
LOGAN Model : 1.4 GLX
ClubLogan Points : 624
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani   Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:26 pm

Number 1: You should be able to push it till 160 kmph. However only in case if you feel safe and have control on the drive and the road allows. Very rarely this happens. I have pushed it once for a stretch of some 20 kms may be. Around 130 - 140 kmph it is extremely stable as you rightly mentioned.

Number 2: Standard figures. Not high and not low too.

Number 3: Very true, but only in case where you are carrying some 4 or more passengers and with A.C. on. Put the A.C. off it should be OK. Or ask all but 2 passengers to climb on feet rather, then also it shall be OK.
Back to top Go down
krishnasrs
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
krishnasrs

Male
Number of posts : 72
City, Country : Chembur, Mumbai, India
LOGAN Model : DLX 1.4 (Rocky Beige)
ClubLogan Points : 114
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani   Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:18 am

My vehicle has done only 250 Kms.. Can i take it to around 120-140 levels.. is it ok..
Back to top Go down
rdr
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
rdr

Male
Number of posts : 357
City, Country : Chennai, India
LOGAN Model : Mahindra Logan Edge 1.6 GLSx ABS
ClubLogan Points : 302
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani   Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:24 am

DOnt! 90-100 it is
Back to top Go down
Mir...
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Mir...

Male
Number of posts : 659
City, Country : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
LOGAN Model : 1.4 GLX
ClubLogan Points : 624
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani   Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:29 pm

let it cross some 800 kms mark.

however some may want to push it only after first 1500 kms.
Back to top Go down
Dushie
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
Dushie

Male
Number of posts : 250
City, Country : Bangalore, India
LOGAN Model : DLE
ClubLogan Points : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani   Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Well i went for a road trip to Kerela and the drive was awesome, i went to munnar and then thekaddy and back to bangalore, the thekkady to bangalore drive was awesome on NH7. i was able to touch 150kmph for the first time and the car felt good, it didn't go beyond that, Ac was on also 4 passengers.

On Nh7 i was able to cover 340kms in 4 hours, though it is still under construction and all toll roads have not been set up.

the entire trip was awesome, it took me 9 hours 20 minutes to reach munnar from bangalore and thekaddy to bangalore took 9 hours. 1 hour break was there for each trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani   Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road trip to Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani
Page 1 of 1