ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Still having Logan
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 2:28 pm by nayandeep

» Immobilizer got activated
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_lcapsun film for the front? - Page 2 Voting_barsun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
sun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_lcapsun film for the front? - Page 2 Voting_barsun film for the front? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
gear belt axle diesel sensor sound filter petrol BRAKE alternator boot radiator manual clutch front pump price verito fuel engine logan coolant Plug suspension Starting light
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

sun film for the front?

Go down 
+8
vishal_knit
dhanushan
vishala
krishnasrs
vsuprak
nayandeep
Mir...
rdr
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Parag
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Parag

Male
Number of posts : 168
City, Country : Pune
LOGAN Model : 1.4 GLX
ClubLogan Points : 214
Registration date : 2009-05-12

sun film for the front? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sun film for the front?   sun film for the front? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:01 pm

i have installed Garwarw ice cool shield a few days back. It came with 3 year warranty and cost me rs 3400/-

I do feel the heat reduction and there is no visibility problem. It also cuts off glare to an extent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cluster-one.net
Parag
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Parag

Male
Number of posts : 168
City, Country : Pune
LOGAN Model : 1.4 GLX
ClubLogan Points : 214
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: sun film for the front?   sun film for the front? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:04 pm

There was one from 3M that was for rs 6500/- and another, I don't recollect the brand, but the coat was Around rs 12000/- !!

But both these specified about 35 % heat reduction, however the Garware film spec says 50% heat reduction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cluster-one.net
cracklier
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
cracklier

Male
Number of posts : 14
City, Country : Delhi, India
LOGAN Model : 2008, January
ClubLogan Points : 14
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: sun film for the front?   sun film for the front? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:38 pm

I had also applied 3M RE Series for my car, cost me about 7500 K for front back and windows,

I had used RE50 for windows and RE 70 for front and back, visibility is fine, reduction in glare, and heat

I had enquried with the company guy, he told me to put crystallite series of 3M that would cost me about 20 - 26K, for the whole car, including front back and windows

Back to top Go down
zombie
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
zombie

Male
Number of posts : 16
City, Country : Navi Mumbai, India
LOGAN Model : Verito D6 Fiery Black
ClubLogan Points : 22
Registration date : 2011-09-25

PostSubject: Re: sun film for the front?   sun film for the front? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Folks, I am looking to get film for my D6. Anyone who can give some recommendations on their experiences with various brands. How cool is V-Kool? Would like to hear from someone who has it in place. Thanks in advance for your comments.
Back to top Go down
ggokula
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
ggokula

Male
Number of posts : 26
City, Country : india
LOGAN Model : 2009
ClubLogan Points : 26
Registration date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: Re: sun film for the front?   sun film for the front? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:52 am

huper optik rs 15000 full 10 yrs ,garware ice cool shield front & back rs3100 artic cool 4 windows rs 8800 7 yrs grantee
Back to top Go down
https://https.:www.genterprises.net
ggokula
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
ggokula

Male
Number of posts : 26
City, Country : india
LOGAN Model : 2009
ClubLogan Points : 26
Registration date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: Re: sun film for the front?   sun film for the front? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:17 pm

go for garware shield series  7 yrs guarantee it keeps the cabin cool lot of saving in a/c power i used in my logan 2009 ,next option is   huper optic 10 yrs Garnette
Back to top Go down
https://https.:www.genterprises.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sun film for the front?   sun film for the front? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sun film for the front?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum :: Mahindra Renault LOGAN - General :: MODIFICATIONS!-
Jump to: