ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Still having Logan
booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 2:28 pm by nayandeep

» Immobilizer got activated
booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
booked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%booked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
booked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%booked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
booked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%booked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
booked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%booked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
booked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%booked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
booked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%booked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
booked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%booked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
booked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%booked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
booked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_lcapbooked edge purple - Page 2 Voting_barbooked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
booked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_lcapbooked edge purple - Page 2 Voting_barbooked edge purple - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
pump gear clutch suspension boot verito alternator coolant logan sensor engine filter price belt petrol radiator manual BRAKE diesel fuel Plug sound front light Starting axle
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

booked edge purple

Go down 
+8
sandhuhp58
junky_aryan
martin245
Mir...
rdr
sAuMiL
kaustuv123
r.rajad
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mir...
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Mir...

Male
Number of posts : 659
City, Country : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
LOGAN Model : 1.4 GLX
ClubLogan Points : 624
Registration date : 2009-03-10

booked edge purple - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: booked edge purple   booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:28 pm

@r.rajad:
1. crossed cheque
as a good practice i would say one must give only crossed account payee cheque for such amounts. now if crossed cheque makes the delivery late then it is logical as they will have to wait for the cheque to clear and money to be credited in their bank account. this is out of reach of mahindra or renault. it is the banking system and everywherre in the world it is the same, for a cheque to clear it normally takes around 3 working days maximum depending on whether it is outstaion cheque etc. normally what one must do is keep checking his bank account online and see if the money is being debited from his account (the cheque is being cleared). as soon as this happens one must print this transaction and take it to the dealer. delivery should happen in hours after this. this is what i did. again it is not only the crossed cheque getting cleared. one has to go to RTO and get the chasis number registered over there. I supposse for this one has to take the car to the RTO for physical inspection.

2. dealers spoiling show.
i agree to this point. but then i am sure dealers would be having a good reason behind all this. i am of view that both mahindra company and mahindra company dealers are not getting a good commission for logan sale happening as they might get for a scorpio sale happening. at end of the day they are all bussiness men. if they do not see substantial profit why would they be interested in promoting the stuff.

3. silver center console.
if you wanted wooden and received silver, you ought not to accept the delivery and not to sign any delivery papers thereon. you can definitely make a request and i do not think they will ignore it.
Back to top Go down
r.rajad
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
r.rajad

Male
Number of posts : 28
City, Country : kerala
LOGAN Model : 1.4GLX EDGE CONNECT M.PURPLE
ClubLogan Points : 36
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: booked edge purple   booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:16 pm

thanks for the advice mir....
i think the problem was because of the inexperienced salesman........he shouldnot have committed on the date before assuring it.....it was on the last minute after i made all the arrangements that he said it.......anyway i hav let go the matter and eagerly waiting for the car....and the good news is that 1 or 2 of my friends might just take the logan following me......... booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_biggrin booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_bounce.......soon
Back to top Go down
maharaaja
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
maharaaja

Male
Number of posts : 9
City, Country : kochi, kerala, india
LOGAN Model : 1.4 glx edge
ClubLogan Points : 13
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: booked edge purple   booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:16 pm

hi pal
welcome to the gang.. that makes two of us.. i am taking delivery of a purple edge 1.4 glx the day after tomorrow.. got my vehicle registered this morning..
i haven t come across a single purple logan in kochi till date..

all the best..
Back to top Go down
r.rajad
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
r.rajad

Male
Number of posts : 28
City, Country : kerala
LOGAN Model : 1.4GLX EDGE CONNECT M.PURPLE
ClubLogan Points : 36
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: booked edge purple   booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:29 pm

hey why didnt you go for the logan play i missed it by a whisker
Back to top Go down
maharaaja
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
maharaaja

Male
Number of posts : 9
City, Country : kochi, kerala, india
LOGAN Model : 1.4 glx edge
ClubLogan Points : 13
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: booked edge purple   booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:33 am

i wasnt quite impressed with logan play...for one, its available only in black and white..the red wheels are a no no for me..

i personally feel, the edge is a better choice.. i saw the logan play at mumbai last week and was glad i didnt settle for it.

only cosmetic additions with spoilers and body graphics..the red on white looks cheesy..
Back to top Go down
KartikeyanP
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
KartikeyanP

Male
Number of posts : 51
City, Country : India
LOGAN Model : 1.6 GLX
ClubLogan Points : 62
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: booked edge purple   booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:22 am

maharaaja wrote:
i wasnt quite impressed with logan play...for one, its available only in black and white..the red wheels are a no no for me..

i personally feel, the edge is a better choice.. i saw the logan play at mumbai last week and was glad i didnt settle for it.

only cosmetic additions with spoilers and body graphics..the red on white looks cheesy..

Good decision, IMHO Logan edge Misty Purple is the best colour in Logan. Logan play looks cheap (chapri...) with the red and white combi...
Back to top Go down
rdr
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
rdr

Male
Number of posts : 357
City, Country : Chennai, India
LOGAN Model : Mahindra Logan Edge 1.6 GLSx ABS
ClubLogan Points : 302
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: booked edge purple   booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Edge Purple is the best...

other than the fact that people

1. like to touch it when they are walking past.
2. like to drag a key or their ring on the doors as they walk past.

Really frustrating. I dunno why the purple color attracts such behavior.
Back to top Go down
Mir...
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Mir...

Male
Number of posts : 659
City, Country : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
LOGAN Model : 1.4 GLX
ClubLogan Points : 624
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: booked edge purple   booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:49 pm

its not the purple color as per me.
it is their ugly instinct to make beautiful tidy neat looking things ugly and untidy.
for them is it fun and for the car owner it is a huge irritating factor, needless to say that quite a good financial damage also.
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male
Number of posts : 1182
City, Country : Bangalore / IND
LOGAN Model : 1.5DLX Fiery Black - 132,000kms (sold)
ClubLogan Points : 1031
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: booked edge purple   booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:43 pm

Off topic

Park a neatly washed sparkling car outside ur office in the morning.
In the evenng dust settles on it (more visible in black) = Acceptable

People fooling around and writing names and whole khaandaan histiries = WHY????
Pisses me off.

I can live with dust & bird droppings. Not with people scribbling on a dusty car just to satisfy their itch.
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: booked edge purple   booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:25 pm

These arseholes that write in the dust on your car do not realise they are scratching it .If you catch them give them a smack in the mouth from me as well (I hate idiots) a workmate did it to my Simply Red the first week I had her and I can tell you he would not touch my car again booked edge purple - Page 2 Affraid
you can have what you want from me but leave the car alone
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: booked edge purple   booked edge purple - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

booked edge purple
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum :: Mahindra Renault Logan -Welcome :: Welcome New Members-
Jump to: