ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Immobilizer got activated
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

» Oil smell from A/C vents and Clutch change
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 4:38 pm by zapping

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_lcap20%mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_lcap19%mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_lcap18%mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_lcap10%mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_lcap20%mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_lcap3%mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_lcap4%mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_lcap3%mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_lcap0%mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_lcapmahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Voting_barmahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_lcapmahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Voting_barmahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
diesel filter Starting gear logan price clutch sound axle radiator verito front BRAKE coolant manual belt pump engine suspension petrol light sensor alternator boot Plug fuel
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ezee
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
ezee

Male
Number of posts : 279
City, Country : Gurgaon
LOGAN Model : DLS 2007
ClubLogan Points : 250
Registration date : 2008-02-15

mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Empty
PostSubject: Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair   mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:03 pm

I was surprised to see the complaint made by one lady in Gurgaon about her Logan car timing belt and camshaft failure with streight away refusal from Sterling motors (auth. Logan service center).

Check this complaint: http://www.icomplaints.in/very-bad-experience-with-mahindra-logan-car-010566.html

I heard something similar from Lucknow dealer as well, where they could not arrange camshaft for more than 8 months.

If this is true then it might be a serious problem with us, also the question is can Verito parts fit in old Logan's?

This is bad !!!
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair   mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:40 pm

I have just read this "WELL WRITTEN" letter she says the timing belt broke and the car ground to a halt This is exactly what happens when it breaks But it will not break the Camshaft it will damage the Pistons and it is a Massive job to repair If at all they can Repair it !!
Which car does she mean here ? "I had visited dealer and showrooms many a time but they only answering
they still don’t have received parts from company. Today also, my car
facing many problem like door making noise, air coming from doors, poor
pickup and mileage, suspension."
It will have no pickup if its in the Garage will it ?
I dont know but judging how this letter is written its not REAL
Or does this lady have no friends or family that she can take with her to the garage ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
ezee
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
ezee

Male
Number of posts : 279
City, Country : Gurgaon
LOGAN Model : DLS 2007
ClubLogan Points : 250
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair   mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Well stu what I can say is "her english is not that better" just becuase in last 1 year situation here has changed upside down for Logan owners. No body says that car is bad but they all complain about Mahindra and Renault left us no where.

This is my personal experience and lot of other friends, service centers specially non-metro cities dont even stock simple spares like clutch wire etc ..... what they keep is oil filters, air filter, break shoes etc which are generally used in service. I asked them for wheel caps, side mirrors, clutch wire but answer was "we dont have".

The problem is ... Mahindra has comeup with few of its own new models which are selling good and service centers are full of them all the time ..... no time to handle leftovers like Logan.

And rest of coffin is nailed by Indian consumer laws which protect corporates more than us.
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write

PostSubject: Re: Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair   mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:03 pm

I (WE) will have to start a small business in spares from Europe ! Its the freight that is dear We (I) Laughing Just need to find the right Firm to transport the stuff and could be on to a good Number
Stu
Back to top Go down
Deccansand
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Deccansand

Male
Number of posts : 67
City, Country : Hyderabad
LOGAN Model : LOGAN DLE 1.5 dci
ClubLogan Points : 81
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair   mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:05 pm

[
If this is true then it might be a serious problem with us, also the question is can Verito parts fit in old Logan's?

This is bad !!![/quote]

I think Verito parts would fit in Logan as they has just done cosmetic changes to Verito.
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair   mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:18 pm

I would say motor gearbox and braking system parts would fit perfect not the body parts though or interior
You have no problem with the Timing Belt !!!!!!!!!!!! just make sure its changed at the correct interval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair   mahindra - Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious faults, now mahindra dealers are refusing to repair
Page 1 of 1