ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Immobilizer got activated
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

» Oil smell from A/C vents and Clutch change
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 4:38 pm by zapping

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_lcapproblem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Voting_barproblem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_lcapproblem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Voting_barproblem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
sound axle light verito boot fuel price BRAKE Starting front coolant sensor gear manual pump suspension engine filter clutch petrol alternator Plug radiator belt logan diesel
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges

Go down 
+16
adamkathy23
ashutosh
Thomas Mathew
rdr
diwnaras
Logan_loverinDelhi
RajeshNamb
tomlai
vsuprak
nilanjan
Aali
Dushie
martin245
HITESH
sAuMiL
dk
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
*IlCapitano*
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
*IlCapitano*

Male
Number of posts : 4
City, Country : Kottayam,India
LOGAN Model : DLX 1.5
ClubLogan Points : 6
Registration date : 2010-03-06

problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges   problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:26 pm

JK tyres are of very low quality.I can see the thread of my front two tyres.So I put them as my back tyres and the latter two occupy the front right now.
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges   problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:38 pm

WHAT ???? You can see the thread of the tyres and you have moved them to the Back You should move them to the rubbish tip before they re,move you or someone else to the Graveyard
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
kaustuv123
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
kaustuv123

Male
Number of posts : 98
City, Country : Kolkata, India
LOGAN Model : GLX1.6
ClubLogan Points : 115
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges   problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:51 pm

Hi,

I have been using the stock JK tire for quite some time. I have almost driven 45000 Kms and the tires are still good for another 5000 Kms. I have driven both in the city as well as in highways.

I feel that there is some manufacturing defect. Please contact the JK tire dealer and the get the same replaced. You shouldn't pay for replacing some defective product.

Regards,
Kaustuv.
Back to top Go down
nitingoel2
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
nitingoel2

Male
Number of posts : 100
City, Country : chandigarh
LOGAN Model : dle 1.5
ClubLogan Points : 106
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges   problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:18 pm

well friends i m not a engineer but i have talked with one and who manufactures these electronic air filling machines on the pterol pumps... he told me that these machines are not at all accurate they always show more air to 2,3 psi and that because of sum moisture problem in the sensors and its very common and normal so what ever air pressure is suggested we should fill at least 3 psi more then that if we are getting it done from a electronic machine
to get the exact pressure... i know in logan 29 psi is suggested but i will say try to fill the tyres with at least 33psi while driving in city it will help in many ways increase in mileage, less tyre wear, softer power steering and better pick up try it yourself.. trust me or not i have seen people filling logan's 14 inch jk tyres with 36 psi to improve the drive quality but this can effect the suspension also u will feel even small bumps and can also reduce the brake effect but i have tryed these all
29 psi not that gud... 33 psi nice ride... 36 psi gud pick and speed and very smooth steering very less tyre wear..
and if i am not wrong if the company suggests 29 psi that means 32 or 33 psi according to the electronic filling machines as they show less... check out your selves friends and please let me know if i am right or wrong..
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write

PostSubject: Re: Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges   problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:22 am

The air pumps are ok and they wont make a difference of 7 lbs
when the tire manufacture says 29 then its 29 .hell this car is worldwide tried and tested
they dont say 29 for a joke and if you dont believe your pumps then get a hand held pressure Gauge nd check it out .If you mess with the tire pressures you are messing with the vehicle safety .......Believe me
Back to top Go down
nitingoel2
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
nitingoel2

Male

PostSubject: Re: Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges   problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:44 pm

well martin i hope u manufacture these machines thats why u r so sure of there accuressy but my friend this is india and here we dont get the best and sumone who manufactures these air machines in india told me this that these machines tell about 2 to 3 psi less pressure then actual that means for accurate pressure u should go for 32 to 33 psi and i just said that i have talked with some logan owners who keep it to 35 to 36 psi and they are getting a very good drive quality from there car and its also been tested by me...i never said a difference of 7psi read the post again carefully... and then comment... talking about safety a lilttle etc. air can only effect while driving on highways and above 80kms/hr.. while driving in city on a speed of 60kms/hr can not be unsafe even with the air pressure of 40 psi.. try it onse martin
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges   problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:40 pm

I have owned a Logan since 2005 and I drive on VERY fast roads and I use the correct tyre pressures advised by the manufacture,s and like I said just buy yourself a pressure gauge to put in your pocket to check after filling up with air What you say makes a bit of sense BUT only if the airgauge is definitly wrong otherwise you will be driving around on to high pressure and ruining your Tires read this http://cars.cartalk.com/content/advice/tirepressure.html
and 40 psi is bloody stupid I will not comment anymore
Back to top Go down
nitingoel2
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
nitingoel2

Male

PostSubject: Re: Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges   problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:00 pm

well martin i got a car when i was only 14 years old and i m driving since then almost 11 years and 3 cars

what ever u said about having little more air in your tyres is risky and all i agree with that but my point is if we know that the machine is not correct and we also know the difference is 3 psi why to do so much effort of keeping a guage if only 3 psi more can work..

and for those who drive with a lilttle more air even what is recomended i said in my last post in india we dont drive that fast most of us drive in busy cities so it will help only... it can harm only on high speeds more then 80kms..u drive slow then there is no risk at all.. it will help instead like increase in mileage, softer steering, better pick up also a little more ground clearense..

well i didnt asked u to be stupid bro by filling 40 psi i said it to u just to make u check even driving with 40 psi is safe if u drive on a speed not more then 60km/p hr

and trust me if u have good tubeless tyres a little more air will never ruin ur tyres instead ur tyres will get weared less means a little etc. life for them... and this i hav tested on my own car.. as the corners of my cars tyres was getting to much weared with 29 psi and from when i have started putting 34 psi car is driving fine... even on higher sppeds bro on 150 km/p hr but i m not recomending this to anyone just sharing my personal experience....
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges   problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:35 am

Ok you have been driving since you where 14 .I am 58 and have been driving since i was 16 and I have had more cars than you have had breakfasts I have driven vehicles of over 150 Ton loaded with a Chieften Tank and have driven Trucks across Europe onto the African Continent I have driven Big American Cruisers in Canada I have every driving licence you can get be it articulated truck down to a Panzer and if you dream that you can lecture me on driving and how to look after my Tires then as Cassius Clay once said Sonny Liston ( " You need to wake up and appoligise)
Here is a link to my cars that I have personly owned and not my Dads

http://www.slideshare.net/gueste99c96/my-cars?from=email&type=share_slideshow&subtype=slideshow

problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 AANews29ep08XX01

Oh yes and my Trailer had on its own 16 wheels all with the CORRECT tire pressure

Regards

Last edited by martin245 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nitingoel2
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
nitingoel2

Male

PostSubject: Re: Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges   problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:22 am

well one line for u martin.. dis is india not any other country and there is one hell of a difference...

and i strated two years early so u can guess when i will be your age what i will be driving...lol
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges   problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:34 am

IF you get to my age with your Tires lol!
Back to top Go down
nitingoel2
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
nitingoel2

Male

PostSubject: Re: Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges   problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:10 pm

well martin if u can.. then anybody can.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges   problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Haha that could be true after the abuse I have given my Liver over the last 40 years
there is hope for you too haha
Back to top Go down
nitingoel2
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
nitingoel2

Male

PostSubject: Re: Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges   problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:35 pm

and martin my man u there is one other thing to laugh about bieng so accurate u didnt even read my mails accuratley.. i never said i m accurate or correct i just said what i came to know and what i tested and experienced myself... but i think u never tryd anythin more then accuracy so not ur mistake... Laughing
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges   problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:53 pm

AND my name is Stuart
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges   problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:54 pm

and have you read you PM from me ??????????????
Back to top Go down
nitingoel2
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
nitingoel2

Male

PostSubject: Re: Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges   problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:30 pm

well i m calling u by the name you are posting here see for yourself... martin245.. and i just saw your PM and replyd it also...
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges   problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Ok Nit now send me an email like I said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges   problem - Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with tyres: two tyres develop buldges
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3