ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Immobilizer got activated
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

» Oil smell from A/C vents and Clutch change
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 4:38 pm by zapping

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_lcap20%How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_lcap19%How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_lcap18%How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_lcap10%How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_lcap20%How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_lcap3%How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_lcap4%How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_lcap3%How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_lcap0%How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_lcapHow Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Voting_barHow Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_lcapHow Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Voting_barHow Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
clutch Plug alternator BRAKE price petrol filter pump belt manual logan front light sensor verito sound suspension engine axle gear Starting boot coolant diesel fuel radiator
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How Long You would Like To Keep Logan?

Go down 
+7
Dushie
martin245
sAuMiL
Thomasmathew
vsuprak
MyCoolLogan
ezee
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ezee
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
ezee

Male
Number of posts : 279
City, Country : Gurgaon
LOGAN Model : DLS 2007
ClubLogan Points : 250
Registration date : 2008-02-15

How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Empty
PostSubject: How Long You would Like To Keep Logan?   How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Hey All,

My Logan is getting older (May, 2007 Model) and this was my first Diesel car. So dear friends, I would like to ask everyone how long you would like to be the owner of your Logan?

Always remeber to consider a handsome resale value.

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
MyCoolLogan
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
MyCoolLogan

Male
Number of posts : 175
City, Country : Chennai, India
LOGAN Model : DLSX
ClubLogan Points : 207
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: How Long You would Like To Keep Logan?   How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:16 pm

I would like to keep my Logan for atleast 7 more years. it is 7 months old now.
The above will be true only if it does not give me any major problems Smile

My average driving per year will be nearly 14,000 Kms, So when it nears 1 lakh kms, I will sell it off.
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male
Number of posts : 1182
City, Country : Bangalore / IND
LOGAN Model : 1.5DLX Fiery Black - 132,000kms (sold)
ClubLogan Points : 1031
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: How Long You would Like To Keep Logan?   How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:28 pm

When I bought the car I had no plans of letting it go. I still hold on to the same thoughts.
It may be ELV in my case. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thomasmathew
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
Thomasmathew

Male
Number of posts : 155
City, Country : Delhi, India
LOGAN Model : 1.4 GLE
ClubLogan Points : 224
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: How Long You would Like To Keep Logan?   How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:52 am

Before thinking about selling the logan pls go and search in the indian market .The same comfort , milage, boot space , dicky space is available in indian marketor not . It is a VFM car
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male
Number of posts : 1680
City, Country : Mumbai, India
LOGAN Model : Logan DLE Sahara Beige
ClubLogan Points : 881
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: How Long You would Like To Keep Logan?   How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:27 pm

The Logan is Brilliant in Performance, Mileage, Space and all that one needs in a good car! I would not let go of it UNTIL I really HAVE to.. Now also with Mahindra coming behind it, its sure an added boost..

Last edited by sAuMiL on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ClubLogan.com
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: How Long You would Like To Keep Logan?   How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:18 pm

I will use mine as my coffin
Stu
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
Dushie
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
Dushie

Male
Number of posts : 250
City, Country : Bangalore, India
LOGAN Model : DLE
ClubLogan Points : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: How Long You would Like To Keep Logan?   How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:57 am

Well the current prices of Verito have got jacked up. I plan to keep the car for at least 6 more years if not more. As my driving is less. Currently into 3rd year running. My car completes 4 years in September 11. For me comfort and space were two important factors on which i took the call of buying a Logan along with that the Renault name and the reliability of the brand played a important role.
Back to top Go down
highnoon
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
highnoon

Male
Number of posts : 74
City, Country : VASHI,INDIA
LOGAN Model : GLS 1.6- 2007
ClubLogan Points : 86
Registration date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: How Long You would Like To Keep Logan?   How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:42 pm

My car completes 4 yrs. coming october.
Much as i love the vehicle , i suspect , with the state of affairs at Mahindra service stations , total non availability of parts its difficult for a long haul with logan.
Only silverline is that its has next to nothing resale price and specially if you happen to have a petrol version, so even if you would want to sell and buy another one , it would always seem a great car for the meagre resale price and you may not be able to ever part with it Smile.
On principal though i would like to drive her for a lac of kms. atleast.
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: How Long You would Like To Keep Logan?   How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Mine is also 4 Years Old now and going on to 70000 kms
The reason we bought the Dacia Logan was its space and Price
We realized that if we wanted to sell it on after a few years we would not make a lot on it
BUT we dont want to sell it on ! We will have this car until it goes on the scrap heap .We will get as much as we can for what little we paid for it .
I know I can get up in the morning and jump into Simply Red and she will take me to where I am going .I know non of the fancy electrics are going to let me down Because we dont have any .I do know my ABS and Driver and Passenger Airbags will help me in any emergency that (I hope) will not happen
So my Motto is My Logan is for Life
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
adamkathy23
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
adamkathy23

Male
Number of posts : 200
City, Country : New Delhi
LOGAN Model : GLE 1.4
ClubLogan Points : 205
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: How Long You would Like To Keep Logan?   How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:23 am

My logan has done 40,000kms in 2 &1/2 years and its a FAB car. I get the best support from Koncept Automobiles, Noida and my car is in Tip top shape and i totally love it. However, i will keep it till the Duster comes, And then will replace it with her big cousin Very Happy

Peace
N
Back to top Go down
MyCoolLogan
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
MyCoolLogan

Male
Number of posts : 175
City, Country : Chennai, India
LOGAN Model : DLSX
ClubLogan Points : 207
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: How Long You would Like To Keep Logan?   How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:35 pm

adamkathy23 wrote:
My logan has done 40,000kms in 2 &1/2 years and its a FAB car. I get the best support from Koncept Automobiles, Noida and my car is in Tip top shape and i totally love it. However, i will keep it till the Duster comes, And then will replace it with her big cousin Very Happy

Peace
N

Exact internal thinking as mine, provided Renault prices Duster sensibly. Smile
Back to top Go down
D a n
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
D a n

Male
Number of posts : 102
City, Country : Bucuresti, Romania
LOGAN Model : 1.8T
ClubLogan Points : 163
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: How Long You would Like To Keep Logan?   How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:51 am

Mine is 6 years old, runs great, cool AC, and i don't have any plan to sell it ...
Never let me down
In 6 years, i changed only the battery - 50 €
The car was serviced yearly (ELF 10W40 oil & RENAULT filters) - 50 € / year
Back to top Go down
ggokula
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
ggokula

Male
Number of posts : 26
City, Country : india
LOGAN Model : 2009
ClubLogan Points : 26
Registration date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: Re: How Long You would Like To Keep Logan?   How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:52 pm

my logan is 2009 nov. Now it has done 90,325 Kms today 15/11/13 .high way 23 kms local Pondicherry 20 Kms all in AC . My mechanic is Pasupati 9443436282 in pondicherry senior person from Rajarajan Mahindra dealer Pondicherry dealer. I go to service dealer only on alternate 10,000 Kms. you can go upto 2 lakh kms with out re bore condition .
Back to top Go down
https://https.:www.genterprises.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Long You would Like To Keep Logan?   How Long You would Like To Keep Logan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Long You would Like To Keep Logan?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum :: Mahindra Renault LOGAN - General :: Mahindra-Renault-
Jump to: