ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Immobilizer got activated
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

» Oil smell from A/C vents and Clutch change
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 4:38 pm by zapping

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_lcap20%cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_lcap19%cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_lcap18%cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_lcap10%cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_lcap20%cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_lcap3%cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_lcap4%cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_lcap3%cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_lcap0%cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_lcapcable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Voting_barcable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_lcapcable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Voting_barcable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
suspension price boot diesel logan manual pump verito petrol Plug engine filter BRAKE light Starting alternator clutch front coolant fuel sensor belt axle gear sound radiator
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cksaravana
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
cksaravana

Male
Number of posts : 5
City, Country : chennai,india
LOGAN Model : 1.5 DLX
ClubLogan Points : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-29

cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Empty
PostSubject: cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan   cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:03 pm

Hi guys,

whether any ready made kit is available in the market to convert cable clutch in logan to hydraulic clutch?

if anybody has done this already for logan, pls give details
Back to top Go down
Mir...
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Mir...

Male
Number of posts : 659
City, Country : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
LOGAN Model : 1.4 GLX
ClubLogan Points : 624
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan   cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:50 pm

the cable clutch in logan is already hydraulic powered. and so are the brakes and power steering.

you may be looking for a kit that can convert the same to electric powered ones.
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan   cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:51 pm

cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan 3971573181_ebdc70550e_o
The clutch on YOUR Logan is cable !!!

LOOK HERE
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
Mir...
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Mir...

Male

PostSubject: Re: cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan   cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:23 pm

even if it is cable, i dont see any way to convert to hydraulic. cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write

PostSubject: Re: cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan   cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Oh so its cable now is it (Why give out false Info ) without knowing 100%
Ok Rant is finished cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_lol It would not be practical to try and turn it into a Hydraulic Clutch it would need all sorts of parts and a new pedal assembly and not to forget the Hydraulic chamber and where will it all be fitted
Lets face it 1000000 million Logans are driving round with Cable so it must be OK realy
Back to top Go down
Mir...
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Mir...

Male

PostSubject: Re: cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan   cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:52 am

i have learnt on this forum itself that it is hydraulic.
now @martin245 declares it to be cable.
the service center guys do not know anything about this. all they know is press clutch for gear shifts.

i also asked difference between hydraulic and electric powered ones.

again the question is what is the difference between simple cable clutch, hydraulic powered and electric powered and what difference does it really make on the one who drives.

ultimately all clutches will bear a cable. behind the cable what plays is all not that transparent.

moral is if it is cable it wont be feasible converting to hydraulic.
if it is hydraulic it wont be feasible converting to electric (if something of that sort exists).
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan   cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:57 am

Rule one comes into force
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male
Number of posts : 1182
City, Country : Bangalore / IND
LOGAN Model : 1.5DLX Fiery Black - 132,000kms (sold)
ClubLogan Points : 1031
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan   cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:32 pm

Am just back from a 1000 km + drive to Mangalore/Manipal/Udupi/Puttoor/Madikeri
Drove all the way myself and had 2 friends with me (both drivers)

One way 500km+ 12 hrs by myself with 1 hour break in between. The clutch did not bother me at all. Neither on highways, nor in the ghats or on the shitty busted-up mangalore-manipal treachourous route.

No qualms. Just plain exhilaration right now.

conversion from Cable-type to Hyd. type is not as easy as it reads. whole lot of additional mechanism as Stu mentioned. And where are you gonna accomodate all that?

Even if somebody doing it outside, I'd ather not.
Back to top Go down
ezee
Senior Loganizer!
Senior Loganizer!
ezee

Male
Number of posts : 279
City, Country : Gurgaon
LOGAN Model : DLS 2007
ClubLogan Points : 250
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan   cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:55 pm

The esiest option for us is to force Mahindra Renault people to bring MCV clutch system and charge us some for fitting the same.

Only 510 Logans sold last month (Sep) and hard clutch is one of biggest concern for such numbers in recent past months.
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan   cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:57 am

Just for YOUR LEG ezee !!
no one else is complaining but I supose that Renault Mahindra will sort out a clutch for ezee
like i said somewhere else 1000000 logans have been sold and will be sold again
The mind Boggles
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male
Number of posts : 1182
City, Country : Bangalore / IND
LOGAN Model : 1.5DLX Fiery Black - 132,000kms (sold)
ClubLogan Points : 1031
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan   cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:52 pm

If Hydraulic clutch can be provided at hte time of MMC, I think it will be great. Should make more sense then, rather than an inclusion now.

Since the vehicle ws launched, there have been many additions and upgrades. So to say, many people are now, not aware what hte Logan actually offers.

So, rebrand and re-communicate all features at the time of MMC.
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan   cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:21 am

bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan   cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cable clutch to hydraulic clutch conversion for logan
Page 1 of 1