ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Still having Logan
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 2:28 pm by nayandeep

» Immobilizer got activated
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_lcap20%1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_lcap19%1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_lcap18%1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_lcap10%1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_lcap20%1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_lcap3%1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_lcap4%1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_lcap3%1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_lcap0%1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_lcap1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Voting_bar1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_lcap1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Voting_bar1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
pump Starting gear boot front sound coolant engine alternator diesel Plug logan petrol price belt manual filter suspension sensor clutch light BRAKE radiator axle fuel verito
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

1st service due- pick up and drop charges?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ajajaj
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
ajajaj

Male
Number of posts : 38
City, Country : Bangalore, India
LOGAN Model : 1.6 gls
ClubLogan Points : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-11

1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Empty
PostSubject: 1st service due- pick up and drop charges?   1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Hey Guys, just a simple query. my logan's service is due tomorrow.( free) those guys there have informed me tht they'l charge 400/- for just pick up and drop. and talking to them over this issue seems useless..the dealer's knowledge reg their own rules/norms is appalling..i had to repeatedly call them to book a service.They themselves didn know that it was 2000 kms or 2 months whichever is earlier.Gosh.he says '' Sorry Sir no one here knows any such rule. we'll cross check and let you know if any such scheme exists''.I almost hit the roof..those in blore will know better i suppose..(400/- for victoria rd- malles..)Am saying this coz i also have a santro and the guys there are really prompt and dont charge unnecessarily.And they remind us unlike in this case... 400 may not be too big a sum .but considering the distance, i feel its a quite a quick buck for them..moreover, un necessary. what say guys..help/sugg most welcome. Thanks .
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male
Number of posts : 1680
City, Country : Mumbai, India
LOGAN Model : Logan DLE Sahara Beige
ClubLogan Points : 881
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: 1st service due- pick up and drop charges?   1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:58 pm

I havent been charged for Pickup and drop earlier, but i guess this is a Dealer initiative. They did ask me for some charge once but then dropped it free!

Solely a dealer initiative. Try some other dealer!

BTW, share the name of the dealer too so others know!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ClubLogan.com
ajajaj
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
ajajaj

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st service due- pick up and drop charges?   1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:52 pm

India Garage saumil..
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 1st service due- pick up and drop charges?   1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:59 pm

Wooooo guys What a Face come on if you want everything for free your Logan will cost you a lot more money .Its you who wants to take the car to a service .not the other way round OK if the car is in for a garantee job then you get a car !!!! But not for a service .I take my car for a service and get a mate to take me there you also mentioned its a FREE service .we have a saying in England its called You are shitting on your own Strawberrys
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
ajajaj
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
ajajaj

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st service due- pick up and drop charges?   1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:32 pm

Stu, ... am no miser..quite the opposite in fact. It's not the 'amount' ..the allocation/appropriation / application of that amount is what am concerned  about.anyways to be true, am not too bothered about that anymore..i dont mind paying the chap even more than that as tips  (if am really happy wid their work)..but when they ask/charge that much themselves, i start to feel there's something fishy.cant help.am an aspiring CA myself.lol..so that probably runs in me to probe..lol..small or big, money is money..and in india, stu, we, (sans exceptions) sincerely follow this saying :'' If you know how to spend less than you get, you have the philosopher's stone.'' by the way i really got to count 20 before and be careful when replying to you i suppose..i dont want history repeating itself. lol..Thanks anyways.
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male
Number of posts : 1182
City, Country : Bangalore / IND
LOGAN Model : 1.5DLX Fiery Black - 132,000kms (sold)
ClubLogan Points : 1031
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: 1st service due- pick up and drop charges?   1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Sireesh Auto Bangalore mentioned durong the 1st pickup that they charge 300 Rs. Surprisingly, they never charged me a penny till date Very Happy

I've sent my car about some 6-7 times to his garage about 30 km away.
Every time someone comes and picks it up and drops it back for free.

Even got a free carpet cleaning last year when roads flooded near my office. Was told that it'd cost about 2700. But finally was not charged anything.

Refer this case to India Garage.
Back to top Go down
ajajaj
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
ajajaj

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st service due- pick up and drop charges?   1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:37 pm

oh now that's something surya...yes i think it's better to let the IG people know bout this...lucky you..lol..
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st service due- pick up and drop charges?   1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:53 pm

And just to add, Sireesh Auto (my dealer) is opening a new service centre near Jakkur (on the way to Bangalore Airport)

That place will open in about a month now and is about 5-6 kms from my home

bounce
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 1st service due- pick up and drop charges?   1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:08 pm

#ajajaj

Dont take me to heart .I write what i think and sometimes this sounds harsh but I am not realy bad Razz
When I wrote shitting on your own strawberrys it means if you where to sell strawberrys you put manure on them to make them grow !!! But you would not put any on those that you will eat !!
Ah well this is the wierd British humour
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
ajajaj
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
ajajaj

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st service due- pick up and drop charges?   1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:41 pm

Stu, i never take any such thing seriously..That should never be your worry..Ha Ha yes yes stu i am aware of your wierd British Humor ...and even heard of that saying long back.. I have had my grand parents put up in Birmingham ..so there..lol..
Back to top Go down
RajeshNamb
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
RajeshNamb

Male
Number of posts : 655
LOGAN Model : DLX
ClubLogan Points : 334
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 1st service due- pick up and drop charges?   1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:46 pm

Surya, service center at Jakkur is open. Smile
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st service due- pick up and drop charges?   1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:07 am

RajeshNamb wrote:
Surya, service center at Jakkur is open. Smile

Wow cheers

I guess i'll pay a visit soon to see what he facility is like. I'll probably catch hold of some service advisor there so that I can have a single point contact.
Back to top Go down
ajajaj
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
ajajaj

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st service due- pick up and drop charges?   1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:24 pm

Jakkur would still be far for me i guess...any other worthy dealer other than sireesh and IG ..(i dont think so) ??
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st service due- pick up and drop charges?   1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:24 pm

Not as much as i know. Given the declining sales, its unlikely that somebody would look at that as an option.
Back to top Go down
ajajaj
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
ajajaj

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st service due- pick up and drop charges?   1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:31 pm

true....their appalling after sale service is a big contributing factor to that !..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st service due- pick up and drop charges?   1st service due- pick up and drop charges? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st service due- pick up and drop charges?
Page 1 of 1