ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Immobilizer got activated
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

» Oil smell from A/C vents and Clutch change
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 4:38 pm by zapping

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_lcap20%The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_lcap19%The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_lcap18%The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_lcap10%The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_lcap20%The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_lcap3%The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_lcap4%The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_lcap3%The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_lcap0%The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_lcapThe list got extended once more!!!!!!! Voting_barThe list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_lcapThe list got extended once more!!!!!!! Voting_barThe list got extended once more!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
belt engine sound suspension clutch verito BRAKE petrol axle filter coolant sensor manual radiator logan pump Starting front Plug fuel gear boot light diesel alternator price
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The list got extended once more!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
martin245
vsuprak
kaustuv123
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kaustuv123
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
kaustuv123

Male
Number of posts : 98
City, Country : Kolkata, India
LOGAN Model : GLX1.6
ClubLogan Points : 115
Registration date : 2009-03-02

The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The list got extended once more!!!!!!!   The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Hi Everyboby,

I have a Logan GLX1.6 for quite some time (Apr 07). Till now I have always found reasons to cheer about when I am driving the car. Of course, I do always take the feedback from the rider's as well and believe they are also positive.
I have driven more than 17000 kms till now which includes city, highways as well as mountains. I have driven up to an altitide of almost 8000 ft above sea level in the mountains of Himalayas. Even in difficult and rough mountain road it has given exceptional performance over a span of 7 days of almost continuous driving of more than 3000 kms.
My next target is again to move to North Bengal to Darjeeling via the Pankhabari route, the challenge being himalayan road with incline close to 45 degrees.

Hope to find new informations about Logan in this forum,

Kaustuv Goswami.
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male
Number of posts : 1182
City, Country : Bangalore / IND
LOGAN Model : 1.5DLX Fiery Black - 132,000kms (sold)
ClubLogan Points : 1031
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The list got extended once more!!!!!!!   The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Now that is something really nice we all will like to hear.
I am sure this will motivate our fellow brothers to take up long trips you and many others on the forum.
Please do share ur experiences (if possible with pics) after you conclude the trip.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The list got extended once more!!!!!!!   The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:45 am

If any of you fancy the ultimate trip then come and visit me in Germany now that would be a great advert for Mahindra and a super holiday for whoever tried to do it
Stu
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
Logan_loverinDelhi
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Logan_loverinDelhi

Male
Number of posts : 360
City, Country : New Delhi, India
LOGAN Model : 1.6GLX
ClubLogan Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The list got extended once more!!!!!!!   The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:46 pm

you did manage to stimulate a thought Stu... am sure Renault will even sponsor me if I say am driving from Delhi to Germany in a Logan
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write

PostSubject: Re: The list got extended once more!!!!!!!   The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:42 am

OK then go for it

here is the rout FROM Europe you will just need to read the towns backwards
Stu
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male
Number of posts : 1680
City, Country : Mumbai, India
LOGAN Model : Logan DLE Sahara Beige
ClubLogan Points : 881
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The list got extended once more!!!!!!!   The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:23 pm

????
Back to top Go down
http://www.ClubLogan.com
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: The list got extended once more!!!!!!!   The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:30 pm

Hey I put a link on my post dont say you are removing my links again Saumil
or did i forget it
Stu
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male

PostSubject: Re: The list got extended once more!!!!!!!   The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:48 pm

i havent deleted any links..
Actualy i inserted the vid for u! I saw them a min ago! Probably some server issue!
wait and see!
Back to top Go down
Logan_loverinDelhi
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Logan_loverinDelhi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The list got extended once more!!!!!!!   The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:44 am

i think u forgot.. stop running after the wet wife and give us the link Very Happy
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: The list got extended once more!!!!!!!   The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:42 am

Here you go Guys n Gals see you on the Autobahn
STu
http://boards.bootsnall.com/driving-a-vehicle-india-to-europe-t8396.html
Back to top Go down
ashutosh
ashutosh

Male
Number of posts : 471
City, Country : NOIDA
LOGAN Model : 1.4 GLE
ClubLogan Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The list got extended once more!!!!!!!   The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:57 am

Logan_loverinDelhi wrote:
you did manage to stimulate a thought Stu... am sure Renault will even sponsor me if I say am driving from Delhi to Germany in a Logan
count me in!! if Mahindra-Renault ever thinks of a drive from India to Germany, me and my Logan will be there!

Thanks for the generous offer stu! the final stop would be your house right? Razz
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: The list got extended once more!!!!!!!   The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:07 am

http://maps.google.de/maps?hl=de&tab=wl&q=enzstrasse%2014%2076307%20spielberg

Thats my house
Stu

In fact my house belongs to an Indian Lady called Ghandi she lives in Bombay
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male

PostSubject: Re: The list got extended once more!!!!!!!   The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Man This would be Massive!
ClubLogan all d way from Mumbai to Germany or may be Romania(Renault would be interested)
We should talk to Mahindra Renault about it Very Happy
I M IN!
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male

PostSubject: Re: The list got extended once more!!!!!!!   The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:47 pm

Btw how many kms is it!
Days/Weeks/Months ??
Back to top Go down
nilanjan
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
nilanjan

Male
Number of posts : 169
LOGAN Model : 1.5 DLX
ClubLogan Points : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: The list got extended once more!!!!!!!   The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:27 pm

months atleast....................atleast 50000 km i hope, if not more................

i think stu is inviting us to his house.........what say stu?????????
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: The list got extended once more!!!!!!!   The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:03 am

You may come and cook me and my wife a curry which we will swill down with a good German Pils
Stu
Back to top Go down
nilanjan
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
nilanjan

Male
Number of posts : 169
LOGAN Model : 1.5 DLX
ClubLogan Points : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: The list got extended once more!!!!!!!   The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:28 am

great, that's a fabulous idea..................i will start driving as soon i get my car.....i donot know whether i will reach..............but yes, if wee ever meet,i gonna cook you, indian dishes.......
Back to top Go down
Logan_loverinDelhi
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
Logan_loverinDelhi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The list got extended once more!!!!!!!   The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:58 pm

I would love to rough up some Indo-Continental food for you.. chicken with loads of German cheeze... goes very well with beer or sparklers Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The list got extended once more!!!!!!!   The list got extended once more!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The list got extended once more!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1