ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Immobilizer got activated
Spare wheel paint Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
Spare wheel paint Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
Spare wheel paint Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
Spare wheel paint Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
Spare wheel paint Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
Spare wheel paint Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
Spare wheel paint Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
Spare wheel paint Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

» Oil smell from A/C vents and Clutch change
Spare wheel paint Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 4:38 pm by zapping

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
Spare wheel paint Vote_lcap20%Spare wheel paint Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
Spare wheel paint Vote_lcap19%Spare wheel paint Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
Spare wheel paint Vote_lcap18%Spare wheel paint Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
Spare wheel paint Vote_lcap10%Spare wheel paint Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
Spare wheel paint Vote_lcap20%Spare wheel paint Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
Spare wheel paint Vote_lcap3%Spare wheel paint Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
Spare wheel paint Vote_lcap4%Spare wheel paint Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
Spare wheel paint Vote_lcap0%Spare wheel paint Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
Spare wheel paint Vote_lcapSpare wheel paint Voting_barSpare wheel paint Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
Spare wheel paint Vote_lcapSpare wheel paint Voting_barSpare wheel paint Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
pump Plug sound verito gear manual coolant clutch radiator sensor belt light diesel boot filter BRAKE fuel axle suspension petrol engine price Starting alternator front logan
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Spare wheel paint

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anjeevgeorge
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
anjeevgeorge

Male
Number of posts : 9
City, Country : Pune, India
LOGAN Model : DLE
ClubLogan Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Spare wheel paint Empty
PostSubject: Spare wheel paint   Spare wheel paint Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:55 pm

I am a proud owner of Logan. The vehicle is good in all respect, but the manufacturers / dealers ignoring some small things.
Let me give soem examples. The spare wheel colour of my car was not matching with the colour of all other wheels and I raised the issue to many dealers and wrote to mahindra, but nothing happened.
My vehicle finished all the three services, but the service centre had never cleaned the vehicle before delivery.
The company has announced that they are giving boot release for Rs500/- few months back and immediately I contacted the dealer. But they told that they havnt got any information regarding the same. The dealers collected my phone number and assured that they will inform when they get the information. I made many follow ups and now it is available with them for Rs.1500/-
Friends please share your experiences

Regards

Anjeev
Back to top Go down
dhanushan
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
dhanushan

Male
Number of posts : 94
City, Country : Bangalore
LOGAN Model : DLX
ClubLogan Points : 53
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Spare wheel paint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spare wheel paint   Spare wheel paint Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:59 pm

Dear Anjeev.

Check this out. We have another thread running on the boot opener. The best thisn would be to call the Mahindra customer care number - Tel No. 1800-22-6006*/ 09935066006. The delaers asked me as well as for a letter from Mahindra. I then called here and a few days later got a call from my dealer inviting me to come and get it fixed for Rs. 500/-. Not sure if this has gone up to 1500/- now but it is definitely useful..

As for cleaning, I have faced similar problems. Mahindra is at times used prone to give the same service experience as given to their utility vehicle customers.

As for the spare wheel, I havent checked yet. This is news - Il check and let you know if its the same in my case...

https://mahindralogan.forumotion.com/mahindra-renault-logan-modifications-f5/powered-boot-opener-t7-15.htm
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male
Number of posts : 1680
City, Country : Mumbai, India
LOGAN Model : Logan DLE Sahara Beige
ClubLogan Points : 881
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Spare wheel paint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spare wheel paint   Spare wheel paint Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:40 pm

Yes the spare wheel is black and others are silver but this will be the case only in the lower models i.e. DLE,GLE and GL cause they by default have the wheels silver colored with half caps. When i got in touch with the Mahindra Renault officials, they said that they've done that to discourage users to use the spare wheels as it isnt recommended affraid affraidaffraidaffraid
This caught me as stunned as u must be reading it now Very Happy
On further understanding i came to the conclusion that the company does that to reduce inventory cost and also cut manufacturing cost so they dont have to make different wheels for different models.
Live with it or color your other wheels black as i guess you'll definately use wheel caps sooner or later right?

And as far as the boot opener is concerned, it was for an offer that the bootopener was given for 500 bux but i strongly feel they should still as a matter of fact include it as a basic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ClubLogan.com
ashutosh
ashutosh

Male
Number of posts : 471
City, Country : NOIDA
LOGAN Model : 1.4 GLE
ClubLogan Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Spare wheel paint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spare wheel paint   Spare wheel paint Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:36 am

sAuMiL wrote:
When i got in touch with the Mahindra Renault officials, they said that they've done that to discourage users to use the spare wheels as it isnt recommended

They perhaps meant tyre rotation. Those who follow it, should rotate their tyres in a fixed time interval.
Back to top Go down
sAuMiL
Admin
Admin
sAuMiL

Male
Number of posts : 1680
City, Country : Mumbai, India
LOGAN Model : Logan DLE Sahara Beige
ClubLogan Points : 881
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Spare wheel paint Empty
PostSubject: Tyre Rotation   Spare wheel paint Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:44 pm

Below is the tyre rotation methods that can be adopted, but the 5th tyre has to be used and it is DIFFERENTLY Colored... Crying or Very sad

Tyre Rotation pattern for normal wear or Heel & Toe

Four Tyre Rotation

Five Tyre Rotation

Front Wheel

drive (FF)

Rear Wheel

drive (FR)

Four Wheel

drive (FF)

Front Wheel

drive (FF)

Rear Wheel

drive (FR)

Four Wheel

drive (FF)
Spare wheel paint 1Spare wheel paint 2Spare wheel paint 3Spare wheel paint 4
Spare wheel paint 5
Spare wheel paint 6

TYRE ROTATION PATTERN FOR ONE SIDE WEAR
Four Tyre Rotation
Five Tyre Rotation
Procedure

Front Wheel

drive (FF)

Rear Wheel

drive (FR)

Four Wheel

drive (FF)

Front Wheel

drive (FF)

Rear Wheel

drive (FR)

Four Wheel

drive (FF)

If one side shoulder wear is found on outer or inner shoulder, remove the tyre from the rim and change side of the tyre, after that do the tyre rotation *Black Shading= one side shoulder wear
Spare wheel paint BeforeSpare wheel paint U1Spare wheel paint U2Spare wheel paint U3Spare wheel paint U4Spare wheel paint U5Spare wheel paint U6
Spare wheel paint AfterSpare wheel paint D1Spare wheel paint D2Spare wheel paint D3Spare wheel paint D4Spare wheel paint D5Spare wheel paint D6
Back to top Go down
http://www.ClubLogan.com
Sponsored content

Spare wheel paint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spare wheel paint   Spare wheel paint Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spare wheel paint
Page 1 of 1