ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Immobilizer got activated
Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

» Oil smell from A/C vents and Clutch change
Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 4:38 pm by zapping

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_lcap20%Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_lcap19%Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_lcap18%Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_lcap10%Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_lcap20%Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_lcap3%Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_lcap4%Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_lcap3%Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_lcap0%Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_lcapTiming and Accessory Belt change Voting_barTiming and Accessory Belt change Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
Timing and Accessory Belt change Vote_lcapTiming and Accessory Belt change Voting_barTiming and Accessory Belt change Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
BRAKE axle pump alternator coolant Plug sensor clutch suspension price verito Starting light filter belt engine fuel manual sound boot petrol front logan radiator diesel gear
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Timing and Accessory Belt change

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
clubbsoda
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
clubbsoda

Male
Number of posts : 1
City, Country : India
LOGAN Model : 1.5 DCI, 2009
ClubLogan Points : 3
Registration date : 2014-06-21

Timing and Accessory Belt change Empty
PostSubject: Timing and Accessory Belt change   Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:49 am

Hello, fellow Logan lovers,

I have a DCI 1.5, 2009 and have driven it sensibly ever since with regular servicing et al. At the cost of sounding like a near-Moron, I was just wondering how far i can postpone the recommended 60,000 kms change of Timing and Accessory belts, along with water pump, safely. I suffered a belt breaking damage with my previous Matiz but I don't really remember how far I had overclocked it before it gave way.
On Logan, I have done 64,000+ kms so far. what is the cost involved also, please?
Any other inputs on the same issue are welcome and appreciated.
Cheers !!!
Back to top Go down
chetan T
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
chetan T

Male
Number of posts : 95
City, Country : pune
LOGAN Model : 1.4 glx 2008
ClubLogan Points : 109
Registration date : 2012-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Timing and Accessory Belt change   Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:05 pm

Hey guys ...changed timing belt n accessories belt along with pump...rs.10000/-
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Timing and Accessory Belt change   Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:04 pm

was that the price as well for fitting ?????
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
chetan T
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
chetan T

Male

PostSubject: Re: Timing and Accessory Belt change   Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:21 pm

Yess all including...its actually ..9800/-...sablok motors... Ahmednagar...
Back to top Go down
chetan T
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
chetan T

Male

PostSubject: Re: Timing and Accessory Belt change   Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:25 pm

I get better service in ahmednagar than Pune.....Pune...is ..worst for...automobile repairing services n pricing......earlier my car was for repair work...due to temperature sensor gone...mahindra first choice quoted rs.8000 + ..& that replacement was done by these sablok guys in Rs.1000 rs.
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write

PostSubject: Re: Timing and Accessory Belt change   Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Then It is too cheap ! are you sure the jobs have been done ?
What did the parts on there own cost
and the work
Please show for reference a break down of the Bill
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Timing and Accessory Belt change   Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:30 pm

that is 120€ the mechanics would not get out of bed for that
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Timing and Accessory Belt change   Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:35 pm

Check out this Bill !!!!!

Timing and Accessory Belt change Image10
Back to top Go down
chetan T
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
chetan T

Male

PostSubject: Re: Timing and Accessory Belt change   Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:50 pm

I was too surprised with the billed amount...but work was done in front of me..all the spares boxes n packing ..along with old belts tensioner etc are lying at our home at ahmednagar..next time when i visit ahemednagar I will post the pics
Back to top Go down
chetan T
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
chetan T

Male

PostSubject: Re: Timing and Accessory Belt change   Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:01 pm

I enquired with other mechanics in ahmednagar if no other further work is involved..then ..maximum chargable amount for this work is 10000/-..1000 here or there depending upon city to city
Back to top Go down
zapping
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
zapping

Male
Number of posts : 96
City, Country : India
LOGAN Model : DLX
ClubLogan Points : 116
Registration date : 2012-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Timing and Accessory Belt change   Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:25 pm

clubbsoda wrote:
Hello, fellow Logan lovers,

I have a DCI 1.5, 2009 and have driven it sensibly ever since with regular servicing et al. At the cost of sounding like a near-Moron, I was just wondering how far i can postpone the recommended 60,000 kms change of Timing and Accessory belts, along with water pump, safely. I suffered a belt breaking damage with my previous Matiz but I don't really remember how far I had overclocked it before it gave way.
On Logan, I have done 64,000+ kms so far. what is the cost involved also, please?
Any other inputs on the same issue are welcome and appreciated.
Cheers !!!

Never postone the change on timing belt. If its breaks then it can lead to lots of engine damage. The timing of the piston will go and hell can break loose in the engine compartment. After that the charge of repairing it you can only dream in your worst nightmares. So when you have to change it JUST change it.
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: Timing and Accessory Belt change   Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:36 pm

Like Zapping said Either change it or take it right now to the scrapyard cos thats where it will end up if you dont
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timing and Accessory Belt change   Timing and Accessory Belt change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timing and Accessory Belt change
Page 1 of 1