ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Still having Logan
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 2:28 pm by nayandeep

» Immobilizer got activated
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_lcap20%verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_lcap19%verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_lcap18%verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_lcap10%verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_lcap20%verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_lcap3%verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_lcap4%verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_lcap3%verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_rcap
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_lcap0%verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_lcapverito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Voting_barverito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_lcapverito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Voting_barverito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
manual belt alternator front fuel Starting axle gear BRAKE suspension petrol sound diesel logan clutch price verito sensor engine boot Plug filter radiator coolant pump light
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bsa3011
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
bsa3011

Male
Number of posts : 3
City, Country : Thane, India
LOGAN Model : DLX1.5
ClubLogan Points : 5
Registration date : 2013-09-09

verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Empty
PostSubject: ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO   verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Dear Friends,

The sole intention for sending this blog is to make everybody aware about the ground realty of Logan / Varito; this is especially for those who are planning to buy LOGAN / VERITO in near future. Evil or Very Mad 

To illustrate this please refer the experience / trauma My self had gone because of this vehicle. Well my vehicle (LOGAN) is just 3&half years old & been used for the family purpose only (47 k kms). Suffered with the engine problem where in the oll & the coolant got mixed (without any indication of rise in temperature) while I was driving fro Pune to Thane. Due to this got stuck up at Kalamboli with no response from the engine. Had to tow the vehicle all the way to Thane (Late Night). No Technician is available there. Thanks to the service network of Mahindra. Laughing 

After the repeated follow ups with the authorised service centre (Thane) it was agreed to take the said issue to the manufacturer to find the root cause. Later it was agreed by the Service Centre that the cause is been identified & it is due to the substandard component used by the Manufacturer; the cost will be absorbed with the rectification.

It took more than three months for this & after repeated follow ups finally got the news that the vehicle is ready & awaiting for the confirmation from the Manufacturer. Later it was learnt with the great SHOCK that past 3 weeks the vehicle is ready & I cannot take the possession of my vehicle as the manufacturer is not responding to the call & If I want my vehicle back then I need to pay the entire amount & the amount is in few lacks. Sad Question 

It is recommended to buy any vehicle other than buying the vehicle from this manufacturer. cherry 

Regards,
Back to top Go down
the.numerator
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
the.numerator

Male
Number of posts : 15
City, Country : Mumbai, India
LOGAN Model : 1.6 GLS 2007
ClubLogan Points : 19
Registration date : 2013-07-08

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO   verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Thats really sad to hear. Please provide the details of the fault found so that we all at the forum can avert the damage in future if possible.
Back to top Go down
bsa3011
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
bsa3011

Male

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO   verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Thanks for the concern.

The intention was to make aware especially for those who are planning to buy the vehicle from this manufacturer with this kind of price can get better options available like Maruti, Toyota etc.

With this price tag; all we expect that we will get the reliable product which can withstand the Indian Climate / Terrain, Responsive Customer Care & Availability of the quality components / spares across, Service Centres where in the technicians are trained properly.

Unfortunately with the blogs / feedbacks received; it is very much clear that there is total failure of this Manufacturer against the expressed parameters.

I my case I had done repeated mails not only to the Authorised Service Centre but also to the Manufacturer with even the Hard Copies also; Ironically neither the Service Centre nor the manufacturer had the courtesy to provide me the response.

Currently my Vehicle Logan is in the custody of the Service Centre (Thane) for more than 3 months & is been parked in the bad condition & without any shade. All that I am doing now (as the owner) is paying my monthly bank EMI's & without my vehicle.     

Unfortunately the only option left to me is to execute my legal rites & to stop this arrogant business philosophy.

Finally I appeal those members (who have / had faced the same or similar issues) to unite & to fight to stop the sufferings for near future.

Thanks & Regards,
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male
Number of posts : 1182
City, Country : Bangalore / IND
LOGAN Model : 1.5DLX Fiery Black - 132,000kms (sold)
ClubLogan Points : 1031
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO   verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:09 am

Firstly it is sad that you had to undergo this experience.
Secondly, in th emiddle of the night, things can go pretty nasty. I say this with experience when my cousin's M800 broke down on the desolate highway between Shirdi & Pune and we were stuck for a good 6 hours trying to find somebody who could make a jugaad in the middle of the night.

As a consumer you can demand your rights.
You mentioned that your car is 3.5 yrs old. So it is pretty much out of the warranty coverage.
That said, I have some questions to you. Please do not feel that I am againt your voice. I am only trying to clarify and understand your current situation.

1. Who informed you that the part was sub standard and that it will be replaced at the company's expense?
2. Do you have this in written confirmation?
3. Did the dealer give you any idea about the cost of the part before the change was done? Did they ask for your consent? (It is your car afterall!)
4.  What is this part we are talking about?

bsa3011 wrote:
It took more than three months for this & after repeated follow ups finally got the news that the vehicle is ready & awaiting for the confirmation from the Manufacturer. Later it was learnt with the great SHOCK that past 3 weeks the vehicle is ready & I cannot take the possession of my vehicle as the manufacturer is not responding to the call & If I want my vehicle back then I need to pay the entire amount & the amount is in few lacks. Sad Question 
Few lakhs is? 1.0, 1.5, 2.0? Please share the details.
Let us assume (hypothetically) that the dealer is trying to rob you by showing a high part cost. You should verify with Mahindra Spares or some other dealer regarding the price.
How will you confirm whether the part is actually changed or not?

Quote :

Unfortunately with the blogs / feedbacks received; it is very much clear that there is total failure of this Manufacturer against the expressed parameters.
I did not understand. Which blogs /feedback and parameters are you referring to?

Quote :

Currently my Vehicle Logan is in the custody of the Service Centre (Thane) for more than 3 months & is been parked in the bad condition & without any shade.
I wouldn't expect any better treatment if it were my car as well. When new cars are parked in the open yard, it is purely dependant on the size of the facility whether or not cars can be kept in the shade.
A car cover however would be appreciated.

Quote :

All that I am doing now (as the owner) is paying my monthly bank EMI's & without my vehicle.     
Unfortunately the only option left to me is to execute my legal rites & to stop this arrogant business philosophy.
Finally I appeal those members (who have / had faced the same or similar issues) to unite & to fight to stop the sufferings for near future.
As I said, you have your rights. But please consider some facts like
- Warranty period
- Written communication regarding sub-standard part
- Whether the company was actually involved in this activity or only the dealer is running the entire show.

Please keep us posted.
- Surya
Back to top Go down
bsa3011
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
bsa3011

Male

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO   verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:51 pm

After going thorough this communication (in detail) ... I have understood your real concern by now.....

Requesting the kind attention on certain facts..

1. w.r.t. the quote... I have neither received any quote (Oral / Written) from the Authorised Service Centre thus approval for the same at my end is out of question.

2. In may earlier communication I had mentioned that my vehicle got stuck at Kalamboli (In the City) & not in the remote place. Thus let us not generalise the acceptance for this.

3. W.r.t. The manufacturers involvement.... There are repeated mails (with reminders) including the hard copy mentioning the said topic in detail, telecom calls to the helpline ... were send to the manufacturer with no response at their end.

4. w.r.t the parking at Dealers place.... Let us understand that the vehicle is been purchased with the hard earned money & there is no sense that because the dealer is keeping new vehicles in open yards the same should be compared & allowed. It is very well understood that it is the basic responsibility of us to protect the objects (if it belongs to some body) & if they are in our custody. Thus generalising the acceptance for this will be wrong.  

The sole intention of this communication is to create the awareness & I certainly feel that others should not face the same experiences which I have gone through....

Regards
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male
Number of posts : 1182
City, Country : Bangalore / IND
LOGAN Model : 1.5DLX Fiery Black - 132,000kms (sold)
ClubLogan Points : 1031
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO   verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:07 pm

bsa3011 wrote:
After going thorough this communication (in detail) ... I have understood your real concern by now.
Requesting the kind attention on certain facts..
Well, if I may say, that is my job here.
To understand and help everyone reach logical conclusions. In the end, all we want is happy customers and members.

Quote :

1. w.r.t. the quote... I have neither received any quote (Oral / Written) from the Authorised Service Centre thus approval for the same at my end is out of question.
Do you at least have some idea when the change was done? And when were you informed that the change was done?

Quote :

2. In may earlier communication I had mentioned that my vehicle got stuck at Kalamboli (In the City) & not in the remote place. Thus let us not generalise the acceptance for this.
I still do not understand. What are we generalizing?
I am trying to empathize with your situation. Irrespective of a highway or a town, a breakdown can cause a lot of agony.

Quote :

3. W.r.t. The manufacturers involvement.... There are repeated mails (with reminders) including the hard copy mentioning the said topic in detail, telecom calls to the helpline ... were send to the manufacturer with no response at their end.
Yes It is good to keep these records. You will need them to prove your communication.

Quote :

4. w.r.t the parking at Dealers place.... Let us understand that the vehicle is been purchased with the hard earned money & there is no sense that because the dealer is keeping new vehicles in open yards the same should be compared & allowed. It is very well understood that it is the basic responsibility of us to protect the objects (if it belongs to some body) & if they are in our custody. Thus generalising the acceptance for this will be wrong.  
That was my point of view. But a picture would definitely prove your point about the bad condition.

Quote :

The sole intention of this communication is to create the awareness & I certainly feel that others should not face the same experiences which I have gone through....

Regards
That is what this forum is for.

For our benefit you can tell us the part which failed and was sub standard. So that we can pull up our socks in advance.
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO   verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:42 pm

If your cylinder head gasket goes and the car is 3.5 yrs old the seller has no more responsibility also is it not normal practise for the cars to be kept outside in a yard ? They do that here as well .It souns to me that you are having a conflict with a firm To whome you are owing money  and are using it against Mahindra on this forum .But 99% of the people on here are happy Logan owners Sorry But as usual I speak my mind
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO   verito - ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL THE VERY BEST if you are planning LOGAN / VERITO
Page 1 of 1