ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Petrol smell
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:05 pm by mmehra

» TIMING BELT REPLACED, PICK UP DEGRADATION
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:50 pm by mmehra

» Tyre
Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:28 pm by zapping

» Oil smell from A/C vents and Clutch change
Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:26 pm by zapping

» 2010 Logan MCV Horn Wiring diagram
Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:24 pm by zapping

» General information regarding spare parts
Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:18 pm by zapping

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:10 am by vineethev

» Passion and Untiring Efforts
Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:38 pm by martin245

» Which ATF Fluid?
Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:27 pm by mmehra

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:20 am
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
20%
 20% [ 130 ]
Mist Silver
19%
 19% [ 123 ]
Fiery Black
18%
 18% [ 119 ]
Sahara Beige
10%
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
20%
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
3%
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
4%
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
3%
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
0%
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
3%
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 662
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245

sAuMiL

vsuprak

Mir...

RajeshNamb

ashutosh

HITESH

nayandeep

tomlai

Logan_loverinDelhi

Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
light check water idling belt steering phone fuel Power vibration cost engine axle timing knob plug clutch battery lamps boot heater logan line vehicle tyre hard
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Car wash and detailing services

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
loganfan2009
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!

Male
Number of posts : 10
City, Country : India
LOGAN Model : 1.4GLX
ClubLogan Points : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Car wash and detailing services   Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:07 am

Hi Guys, i am a proud Logan owner since 2009. been in silent mode for some time on the forum. Just wanted to let all know that i have started a Carzspa franchise - Klenz Carzspa @ Sector 11 NOIDA (Near Espirit Toyota).

Carzspa is a chain of over 57 professional car wash and detailing centers and one of the very few in India who are members of International Detailing Association, USA. Quality delivered is premium (we do BMWs Mercs etc and at same quality) and prices are in line with authorized service stations of Maruti, Hyundai etc.

Services range from steam wash to paint treatment & refinement to anti glare treatments. you can visit www.carzspa.com for full details and also checkout facebook.com/klenzcarzspaNOIDA

For all Logan owners, i will give a special discount of 20% No coupons needed :)Drive in with the Logan, that's all !!

Looking forward to meeting NOIDA/Delhi logan owners!!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vsuprak

Male
Number of posts : 1182
City, Country : Bangalore / IND
LOGAN Model : 1.5DLX Fiery Black - 132,000kms (sold)
ClubLogan Points : 1031
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Car wash and detailing services   Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:41 pm

Hi Loganfan!

Good Luck with your venture. And I really must say that you offering 20% to Logan owners makes it a sweet deal.
Unfortunately my car is in Bangalore and I am out of Country.
But I am sure, loganizers around your place can avail your services.

Is the deal restricted to only Logan forum members or any Logan owner?

Do post some pics of your facility on the forum. It will give you a wider reach in my opinion and also let people know what to expect.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Car wash and detailing services   Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:41 pm

Can you send people round to there houses as well ? If yes I have a dirty Logan in Karlsbad for you to sort out pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
loganfan2009
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Car wash and detailing services   Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:53 am

Hello vsuprak, Thanks for the Wishes!! Deal is open to anyone who owns a Logan. Extended to your non Logan car too - must own 1 Logan atleast:). Yes, i will be posting some pics in a day or two. Esentially all machinery and chemicals we use are top notch. Quality is same or better than what Mercs/BMWs do and pricing is a fraction. hence it's pretty decently priced for a non Merc Owner too. I was initially assuming that we will be priced at a higher level than Maruti, Hyundai service centers but to my surprise we are lower than some of them and slightly higher than the rest. With the 20% off ofcourse we are lower Smile

Martin - :)Expansion is planned but not accross the border for now!! Phew - it's not a noce feeling to not able to service a potential customer. Maybe you can bring your Logan to India and i can get it done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Car wash and detailing services   Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:02 pm

I suppose I could drive this route But I have a funny feeling I would not get through Afghanistan without getting blown up or shot What a Face https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=DB+Gupta+Road&daddr=Enzstra%C3%9Fe+14,+Karlsbad,+Germany&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=28.861513,77.102051&sspn=0.870758,1.766052&geocode=FaoUtQEdzDSaBA%3BFVkg6gIdnkaBACkf_cEMJA6XRzFRqsoQ0Kh82A&oq=enz&mra=ls&t=m&z=3

Phew 8000 km But I would trust the car to do this ! But only the car lol!

Last edited by martin245 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
loganfan2009
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Car wash and detailing services   Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:01 pm

Martin your conclusion is correct. you don't need the map details to reach the conclusion you did Smile

I do appreciate the time/effort you took today and as you do always prior to answering anybody. your feedback on various things have helped me immensely. am sure others also feel the same.

Thanks again for the wishes and for the offer to drive down the Logan to India!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loganfan2009
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Car wash and detailing services   Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:26 pm

Hello Friends, it's been some time since i opened this thread. Tried attaching images but am getting a message that the file size is bigger than expected or it is corrupted.
You are welcome to visit the facebook page - facebook.com/klenzcarzspaNOIDA to view the various cars and SUVs that we have detailed. They include a range of cars including Logans and luxury cars like Merc, Camrys, Safar, CRV, etc.

Also, offering a special price of Rs 1399/- (all inclusive) for 15 person hours of depp cleaning exclusively for Logan owners. Regular pricing is Rs 2300/- + taxes. We also offer a complimentary pick and drop (within a radius of 8 kms) to our patrons for services that have a wait time of 1.5 hours or more.

Our address is F 71 Sector 11 NOIDA (next to Toyota and Honda shworooms) and contact numbers are 0120-4105747 and 9873662974

Scope for cleaning is -->

Exterior steam wash + Vacuum of interiors including boot + Wash with ultra gloss shampoo
engine compartment cleaning
tire shine and spray wax protection.
Experience the Hi-tech latest Steam vapour technology to give your car "new sparkling look".
Intensive interior detailing - Our latest equipments like Steam Vapour machine, Lather Foam machine, Spray Extraction Machine & Bio Degradable cleaners gives an intensive cleaning to all rubber beadings, seat (fabric, leather) belts A.C. Vents, dash board/console carpets, ceiling, door jams, dicky & all other rubber and fabric mats making car "Germ & Bacteria Free". U.V. protection dressings to all vinyl, plastic, rubber giving your car spotless, shiny, glossy interior
Ozone treatment - Sterilizes interior and help purify the air quality and remove any and all odour in car cabin thus helping you to prevent any health risk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car wash and detailing services   

Back to top Go down

Car wash and detailing services
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1