ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
ClubLogan now available on Mobile. Go to ClubLogan.com/forum from your mobile to try.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Largest Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Club

ClubLogan.comHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClubLogan on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Immobilizer got activated
Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 pm by eskaysingh

» Adjusting the headlight
Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am by ggokula

» Clutch Cable issue
Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 pm by vs30512

» Dacia/Logan/Verito Diesel 1.5 DCI On Board Diagnostics (OBD)
Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 am by MyCoolLogan

» Coolant Temperature Alarm
Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am by MyCoolLogan

» Timing belt broke mahindra logan 1.4 glx
Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 am by zapping

» Rubber Boot of Left Front Axle
Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 pm by zapping

» What Colour is your Logan?
Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm by zombie

» Oil smell from A/C vents and Clutch change
Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 4:38 pm by zapping

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 552 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Poll
What colour is your Logan?
Toreador Red
Verito - New Verito Man Vote_lcap20%Verito - New Verito Man Vote_rcap
 20% [ 131 ]
Mist Silver
Verito - New Verito Man Vote_lcap19%Verito - New Verito Man Vote_rcap
 19% [ 124 ]
Fiery Black
Verito - New Verito Man Vote_lcap18%Verito - New Verito Man Vote_rcap
 18% [ 120 ]
Sahara Beige
Verito - New Verito Man Vote_lcap10%Verito - New Verito Man Vote_rcap
 10% [ 69 ]
Diamond White
Verito - New Verito Man Vote_lcap20%Verito - New Verito Man Vote_rcap
 20% [ 132 ]
Green
Verito - New Verito Man Vote_lcap3%Verito - New Verito Man Vote_rcap
 3% [ 20 ]
Mystique Purple
Verito - New Verito Man Vote_lcap4%Verito - New Verito Man Vote_rcap
 4% [ 25 ]
Java Brown
 3% [ 22 ]
Mocha Green
Verito - New Verito Man Vote_lcap0%Verito - New Verito Man Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Rocky Beige
 3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 665
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ClubLogan.com - Mahindra Renault Logan/Verito Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
martin245
Verito - New Verito Man Vote_lcapVerito - New Verito Man Voting_barVerito - New Verito Man Vote_rcap 
sAuMiL
Verito - New Verito Man Vote_lcapVerito - New Verito Man Voting_barVerito - New Verito Man Vote_rcap 
vsuprak
Mir...
RajeshNamb
ashutosh
HITESH
nayandeep
tomlai
Logan_loverinDelhi
Clublogan @ Indiblogger
Keywords
coolant gear suspension petrol sensor clutch filter radiator Plug boot engine front light fuel pump alternator logan manual axle BRAKE price Starting diesel verito sound belt
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New Verito Man

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YAM1
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
YAM1

Male
Number of posts : 1
City, Country : Bangalore, India
LOGAN Model : Verito D6
ClubLogan Points : 3
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Verito - New Verito Man Empty
PostSubject: New Verito Man   Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:02 am

Hi Everyone,

Greetings from Mani.
I joined the "The Verito Man" club recently. Bought a D6 couple of days back Smile. Its nice to see lot of information on this forum. This forum was also one of the reasons on my buying decision.
My old camera would not work Sad. Once i have a camera, i shall post my beauty soon.

regds
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male
Number of posts : 1182
City, Country : Bangalore / IND
LOGAN Model : 1.5DLX Fiery Black - 132,000kms (sold)
ClubLogan Points : 1031
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: New Verito Man   Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:38 pm

Welcome to the forum Mani,

We wish you miles of happy & safe driving.
Keep us posted with your experiences.

Surya
Back to top Go down
raghavt
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
raghavt

Male
Number of posts : 8
LOGAN Model : Verito D6 2013
ClubLogan Points : 10
Registration date : 2013-05-16

PostSubject: Re: New Verito Man   Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:06 pm

Hi All,

Became a Verito D6 man on April 15th 2013. A cool and no-nonsense vehicle...

Thanks,

Raghav.
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Verito Man   Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:58 am

Hello Raghav,
Welcome to the forum. Wish you many many miles of safe and happy driving.
Please keep sharing your experiences with your car. Also some pics will keep us happy as well.

You can also mention your car colour, dealership experience, what all cars you considered before buying the verito and why you finalised on the Verito itslef.

It helps us a lot to understand what kind of people we are. The Logan/Verito people.

Thanks

Surya
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
Number of posts : 2502
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write
LOGAN Model : DACIA LOGAN 14mpi Lauriette Simply Red
ClubLogan Points : 2090
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: New Verito Man   Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Good to have you !
Back to top Go down
http://www.bo-frost.co.uk
raghavt
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
raghavt

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Verito Man   Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:57 pm

All,
Thanks for your Good Wishes.

My Verito is Mist Silver colored, bought from Anant Cars Bangalore.
The buying process was smooth and I got good value for my old Santro. They played a little with time to refund the balance after they got NOC for the old vehicle ownership transferred. Still it was smooth.
Well I drove Ford Classic, Etios and Verito.
Honestly speaking, each car has it own pros and cons.
Ford is a superb car, but it will cost me more Very Happy. Etios is also good, but do I need to pay such a huge amount for a car that makes noise and the dashboard design, its just pathetic (from my view)
Then why Verito??? Verito focuses on the real stuff rather than fancy. It has the required security features, a solid build and a revamped design. And I need not mention, it has lots and lots of space and its heart the RENAULT ENGINE, which is a proven work horse. Above all its cheap when compared to others in its class.
And the car is huge and with the new alloy wheels, it really looks cool and majestic. People stare at the vehicle, they haven't seen such a vehicle in common Smile. Obsession with Swift and others... can't help Smile

Cons -
- Taxi and Boxy (as some would say) - I don't care. BTW it doesn't look boxy
- Hydraulic power steering makes it little difficult to maneuver in parking lots and similar places - I can live with it
- Certain little things like the door-grab plastic quality and the center console plastics etc and most importantly - the indicator LEDs in the dash-a single LED for left and right, that could have certainly been avoided. Mahindra made lot of changes to the Dacia Logan but left out this aspect Surprised
- No chrome logo on the steering wheel in D6 model, but the D4 has it. Mahindra placed chrome all over the car but left out this area, wonder why? Is it the airbag? But I see chrome plated logos in other cars that have airbags.
Having mentioned about the cons that I've felt, I am good with the car. It gives unmatched FE. Almost 20km/l in the city with 40% time AC on and nearly 23km/l on the highways. Excellent suspension and ride quality. It goes easily up to 140 km/h but after that its a little difficult for it. I'm sure as the time passes, it will improve. I've done 1800 km in a month.
I've noticed a small sound from the suspension springs/coils while I ride or potholes or big humps. Not sure whether this is an issue.
Now time for conclusion of my story - I bought Verito because this gives me all that I need for a lower price , plus an excellent engine.
Back to top Go down
raghavt
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
raghavt

Male

PostSubject: On the Salem-Coimbatore Highway with my friend Verito D6   Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:00 am

Verito - New Verito Man 32072311
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male
City, Country : Karlsbad Spielberg Germany Some do not like the way I answer posts .but if you read between the lines you will see sense in what I write

PostSubject: Re: New Verito Man   Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:23 am

LEDs in the dash-a single LED for left and right, that could have certainly been avoided.???
I just need a light to tell me they are on and I also have a accoustic Beeper on my Dacia Logan and as for chrome !YUK I am pleased its not in there ! I have a car that takes me from A to B it is a Dacia the fore runner from all Logans and it cannot be made cheaper than the Romanians made it !!! and if it is made cheaper then it is at a cost !!! which I read often on here and one of the main things is Motor Mountings it is unbelievable how many are going Kaput and also electrical sensors This is all savings by not buying from Renault and making there own Inferior parts sad to say ! YOu made a good choice with the car !!!! but you have just said you can hear a noise on Bumps !!!! Check out your Motor Mounting Brackets ! Someone on here will direct you to the fault
Back to top Go down
vsuprak
vsuprak

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Verito Man   Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:42 am

Hi Raghav,
That is a very crisp and informative write-up you shared.

Since you have already covered 1800 km in the first month, I am sure you and your Verito have many more miles to go.

Most of the reasons you mentioned up there for not choosing other models are exactly why many people did not consider them. However, the lure of a snazzy looking car seems to be far ahead of the rationale for buying a car itself.

Enjoy your drive and do share pictures of your journeys with us.

Surya
Back to top Go down
raghavt
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
raghavt

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Verito Man   Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:06 pm

All,

Thanks for your comments. I have crossed 2500km mark. It's been 38 days... and going strong...

Yes many pictures are in the offing... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
raghavt
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
raghavt

Male

PostSubject: My gentleman friend   Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Verito - New Verito Man Dsc03711
Back to top Go down
martin245
Super Loganizer
Super Loganizer
martin245

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Verito Man   Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:55 pm

What is that white stuff under the drivers door? is a scuff pad ? I like the color it looks easy to keep clean
I bet you enjoy going out in the mountains ! I have seen films here of some of the Pass roads in India :affraid:I think I would rather stay down on the plains
Stu
Back to top Go down
raghavt
Newbie Loganizer!
Newbie Loganizer!
raghavt

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Verito Man   Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Yes, that is the scuff pad, I have not removed the white cover that came with it. Yes, the ride was superb and it covered all the 42 hairpin bends without any hassle whatsoever...

It has chugged 5k kilometers and going strong.

Yes, the color looks decent and elegant and very easy to maintain.

Once I took 6 people (xcluding the driver) and it had no complaint, it was smooth as ever. But I wont make that a habit... its a one-off case Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Verito Man   Verito - New Verito Man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Verito Man
Page 1 of 1